CARMINE 6S

Joined Jul 21, 2013
[h1]HELPPP I REPAINTED MY CARMINE 6S THE MIDSOLE BECAUSE THE WHITE WAS CRACKING SO I REPAINTED IT USING ANGELUS PAINT IN A AIRBRUSH BUT ITS TO SHINY WHAT DO I DO ALSO THE SIDES ARE PEELING AND WHAT COLOR ANGELUS PAINT SHOULD I MIX TO MAKE THE RIGHT COLOR FOR INFRARED 6S FROM 2009? PLEASE HELP!!![/h1]

Joined Jul 21, 2013
i repainted my carmine 6s because they were cracking i used angelus paint but i used it in a badger airbrush but it cameout shiner then it was what should i do? and i touch it and its like sticky like not sticky but my finger doesnt move without a problem i have to put pressure to move my finger but the part that i didnt paint my finger moves without a problem i dont have to put too much pressure  

Joined Mar 11, 2013
i feel youre pain bruh but you should of left that shoe alone.nobody is an expert except the people that made the sneakers made in the factory

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now