Carmine Vs. Hare

Carmines.... But I would pick the XVI over both IMO
happy.gif

Originally Posted by Tuk Low

Carmizzines!

Yo hypeNT500! seriously please stop usingthe whole page to relpy with one word. Its just a waste.

p.s. why was everyone all over the thread "concords vs. space jams", when this is the same thread with two different shoes and not one person hassaid "lock it up" ?

Carmines>>>Hares. Both are dope kix, but if I can only have one, I would go with the carmines. I like the VI's better, icey soles, and the coloursare dope.

Carmines>>>Hares. Both are dope kix, but if I can only have one, I would go with the carmines. I like the VI's better, icey soles, and the coloursare dope.

hares are simple but i like that more than the bright red on the carmines...its to much for me they are classics dont get me wrong but i just prefer hares

Hares

IMO nvr liked the Carmines and nvr got why ppl hyped over them but the red is nice

Hare>Black Red>Cardinals=Bordeaux only = b/c the cardinals just came out so they aren't that special anymore
White Infra>Black Infrared>Sport/September Blue>08 Oly>Carmine...just playin about the oly
VII>VI
but White Infrared>Hares

Originally Posted by SwagBag

VI > VII............ know wonder i failed Math.
laugh.gif

lmao must have failed english too. You used the wrong kind of "know". In this case the form "no" should have been used. lol

Originally Posted by FREE OJ

Originally Posted by SwagBag

VI > VII............ know wonder i failed Math.
laugh.gif

lmao must have failed english too. You used the wrong kind of "know". In this case the form "no" should have been used. lol

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Hares ALL DAY!!!

Back
Top Bottom