Carne Asada Fries Near SF?

Even though Adalberto's fries are saltier than Baldo's. I'll stick with Adalberto's fries, along with they're Breakfast burrito. Yum.

Originally Posted by JAYMATIK

Originally Posted by j8y:nerd:4

Carne asada fries aren't on the menu at Araujo's, but they do have them available. It's not the best carne asada fries that I've had, but it definitely beats going all the way out to fairfield.

Most places don't have it on the menu, but if you request it they'll make it as long as they have fries. I still haven't had carne asada fries up here that tastes as good as San Diego makes them.
+1
hell, im still waiting on a cali burrito!

-1 on the taq las vegas...they usually dont make the fries right and for that price you better get the main carb right...

nerd.gif
eek.gif

Originally Posted by sickitiYICKity

americanas in san pablo. baldos carne asada fries is crackin with a large horchata or raspberry iced tea.
you talkin bout the one down san pablo ave in san pablo,ca? If so is it any good? I was reading yelp and people were saying its not good, but Iknow yelp got alot of haters.

Originally Posted by BgL2687

americanas in san pablo. baldos carne asada fries is crackin with a large horchata or raspberry iced tea.
you talkin bout the one down san pablo ave in san pablo,ca? If so is it any good? I was reading yelp and people were saying its not good, but I know yelp got alot of haters.

Stay far away from that place, both the pizza and Mexican food
sick.gif

Originally Posted by kayZEEzay

you talkin bout the one down san pablo ave in san pablo,ca? If so is it any good? I was reading yelp and people were saying its not good, but I know yelp got alot of haters.

Stay far away from that place, both the pizza and Mexican food
sick.gif
laugh.gif
...does the restaurant that looks like a taco truck on23rd serve carne asada fries?

how are the ones at oscars?? when i go there i only buy the Cali burrito. i might give their carne asada fries a try

^^ oscars,carolinas, and adalbertos. Those are the only ones i've tried.
Adalberto's off Bradshaw?

I know Carolinas does but that was in Roseville, I heard there was one off of Mather.

Where is Oscar's at?

^^^there is a Carolinas by Sac City...Oscars is across the street from McClatchy High School on Freeport

Originally Posted by LiveMyReality

^^ oscars,carolinas, and adalbertos. Those are the only ones i've tried.
Adalberto's off Bradshaw?

I know Carolinas does but that was in Roseville, I heard there was one off of Mather.

Where is Oscar's at?
don't know about the one on bradshaw but the aldabertos down florin has carne asada fries.

I'm pretty sure Adalberto's on Bradshaw serves carne asada fries. Beto's on El Camino should have them as well.

Originally Posted by SoylentB707

I'm pretty sure Adalberto's on Bradshaw serves carne asada fries. Beto's on El Camino should have them as well.
I just never asked because they didn't offer it on their menu, so I assumed that they didn't serve Carne Asada Fries. I'll check outthese places soon. I miss Carne Asada Fries.

man i had some from my spot in hayward... it was good and pretty worth it.. BUT.. i felt like $@+# and like i was gonna stop breathing after eating it.. waytoo much sodium and grease (im not a healthy eater too).. these are def. a once in while meal..

Originally Posted by DaNiKeRhiNo

Originally Posted by derrty6232

what's la pinata, where is it exactly?
I thinks it's in Albany or El Cerrito, I pass by there when I take San Pablo Ave. to get home.
The other dude said its in san leandro, but I think theres also one in alameda or oakland well same name don't know about the owners. DaNikeRhino I think the one you saw on San Pablo Ave. near E.C. or Albany is picante. But do you know any place in Richmond that sells carne asada fries?
Lol way off, anyways Americanas pretty good IMO. It's the only place in Richmond that I know Carne Asada fries. I'm going to go lookaround the Berkeley and Mission st. tomorrow so I'll try to remind myself to post the restaurants and locations.

Back
Top Bottom