Caron Butler is very underated

Speaking of underrated....How about Ernie Grunfeld? He has gotten rid of all of MJ's misatkes, and we actually have a solid team right now.

Players that are gone:

Craphouse
Jarvis Hayes
Kwame Brown

Players that have been brought in:

Arenas
Jamison
Butler

Grunfeld has made a lot of great moves and taken the team to a much higher level. I hate to say it, but i'm so glad we got rid MJ.

Originally Posted by ezeblazin

Speaking of underrated....How about Ernie Grunfeld? He has gotten rid of all of MJ's misatkes, and we actually have a solid team right now.

Players that are gone:

Craphouse
Jarvis Hayes
Kwame Brown
Jared Jeffries
Larry Hughes

Players that have been brought in:

Arenas
Jamison
Butler
Stevenson

Grunfeld has made a lot of great moves and taken the team to a much higher level. I hate to say it, but i'm so glad we got rid MJ.

I fixed up what u said a lil bit
laugh.gif

the only "boo boo" that EG has made was giving Etan WAY more money than what he is actually worth....

He also deserves credit for nabbing guys like Blatche and McGuire in round 2, and doing his due diligence on scouting a Euro like Pecherov....not to mentiongetting at least something in return for JC Navarro...

how the *%%% is he underrated all i have been hearing about is how good he is and that hes an all-star

Its kinda like the people who kept preaching that Marion was underrated for like 3 years until they made him look like he was some kind of god figure, and thenext coming of MJ

Originally Posted by THE GR8

how the *%%% is he underrated all i have been hearing about is how good he is and that hes an all-star

Its kinda like the people who kept preaching that Marion was underrated for like 3 years until they made him look like he was some kind of god figure, and the next coming of MJ

yeh well thats what it means when a player is said to be underrated. Butler will make the ASG solely thanks to the vote in by a coach. What I am saying iswith the numbers he is putting up he should POSSIBLY be starting the damn game! But he isnt a flashy player and he doesn't necessarily make the hight light reel every game so the casual fan doesnt appreciate him enough. Dont say 'all i have been hearing about is how good he is and that hes anall-star' because that isnt true. You are not hearing that everywhere because the truth is that no one talks about this guy.

Originally Posted by 5am6oody72

Caron held it down today. 10-20 FG, 25 pts, 9 rebs, 5 assists, 5 steals.

It will be a travesty if he misses the ASG.

i was at the game yesterday with my cousin. wizards have been playing great as of late, tough juice is a lock for the all-star game next month. i hopejamison makes it as well.

roll.gif
at tough juice's 3 pointer at the end of the game from 30 feet.that sealed the deal
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Teymur85

yeh well thats what it means when a player is said to be underrated. Butler will make the ASG solely thanks to the vote in by a coach. What I am saying is with the numbers he is putting up he should POSSIBLY be starting the damn game! But he isnt a flashy player and he doesn't necessarily make the hight light reel every game so the casual fan doesnt appreciate him enough. Dont say 'all i have been hearing about is how good he is and that hes an all-star' because that isnt true. You are not hearing that everywhere because the truth is that no one talks about this guy.

man are you serious, that is ALL thats been talking about. Butler is so good he is carrying the Wizards without Gil, he is definitley an all star, etc. andthan JUST because he is not a big name (solely because this is his first superstar season) people say hes underated. Just cause hes not a big time name like TMac does not mean people dont know how good he is cause that is all people have been saying. Butler deserves mad props this year, but hes been getting madprops by everyone. He is not underrated, but if people keep making him ou to be underrated he will become overrated, like Marion last year or 2 years ago wenyou would think he is the best player in the NBA.

Back
Top Bottom