Cartel Dumps 49 Headless Bodies On A Highway In Mexico

Originally Posted by wisache15

Very sad, most victims are always the innocent ones
lol no... they kill the people that are involved in one way or another that eff'd up

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

Originally Posted by ThorrocksJs

Originally Posted by djsani8

the US should nuke this POS country

disgusting comment you would wipe out a whole country for this .Id bet you would kill off countries in Africa if it meant getting gold and oil .
Shut up, dude
laugh.gif
You were just making comments about how you were happy that Europe's economies are failing because of past imperialism. People just don't understand that we need to get along to make the world better.

Completely agree.

JorgeAP wrote:

My uncle just came from Monterrey last Friday and told me it was safe to go now. I don't feel very safe after reading this story, and to make stuff worse, Im going to Monterrey this summer.

word .. i know of people who are always coming and going and they talk about how much of fun time they had down there. 
but then i read this kind of news and im like 
grin.gif

I don't even know who to believe. My uncle and other family members go to Monterrey every two weeks and seem to have a good time while they are over there. Last time I went to Mexico was about a year ago, and there would be shootings almost every week. 

Originally Posted by r33p04s

Originally Posted by wisache15

Very sad, most victims are always the innocent ones
lol no... they kill the people that are involved in one way or another that eff'd up

No, they do kill innocent people all of the time, like the time they gunned down that public bus.

It will take outside intervention but the huge problem is that the US is the largest drug consuming country in the world, that will never change. Mexico being right next door neighbors to the US,its the perfect storm. Combine that with so many being poor in Mexico that feel there's no choice but to work for the cartels. The only way to win the war is to stop the consumption, which will never happen. as long as there's millions and billions to be made there will always be people willing to do it.

Originally Posted by JorgeAP

JorgeAP wrote:

My uncle just came from Monterrey last Friday and told me it was safe to go now. I don't feel very safe after reading this story, and to make stuff worse, Im going to Monterrey this summer.
but then i read this kind of news and im like 
grin.gif

I don't even know who to believe. My uncle and other family members go to Monterrey every two weeks and seem to have a good time while they are over there. Last time I went to Mexico was about a year ago, and there would be shootings almost every week. 

im telling you, I've been going to mexico since i was a baby, ive seen my city grow, and seen the my city go threw its ups and downs the past 4years (cartels)

these dudes want nothing to do with you
laugh.gif
they only mess with people who mess with them and are involved..yea a bystander might get caught between a crossfire but thats about it..

and when you hear about kidnappings and wanting ransom, those are just some goons who want some extra cash and normally not one of the higher ups.

I've learned A LOT from family members, and close friends, the stories and info is just crazy

My family and I went to Puerto Vallarta 10 years ago when I was too young to even know what was going on, but obviously it wasn't nearly this bad back then. I will never visit that country again. 
BTW Russian mafia are the only ones who can clean them out if it really comes down to it needing them taken out. I guess the army too. 

as long as you're there and do your own thing you should be fine. Just don't act like a target and you wont be treated as such.
Even then you might get jacked or extorted/kidnapped at worst for flaunting your cash/wealth around by some small time poor fools wanting that quick come up.
All these cartel dudes got bigger fish to fry and could most likely care less about the typical tourist.

Been staying in Tijuana for about a year now and apart from a couple of occasions, I've been living quite comfortably.

Back
Top Bottom