Cartoons in 2009 Appreciation

I think most of the people on here probably grew up in the '80s or '90s, and as such, they think of the kids shows of that era to be the best. But alot of kids shows and cartoons that have come out in the last few years have been pretty good. Here are some examples:

Note that
pimp.gif
denotes a personal favorite of mine.

The Spectacular Spider-Man
pimp.gif

Wolverine and the X-Men
Aaron Stone
pimp.gif

TMNT: Back to the Sewer
Kamen Rider Dragon Knight
pimp.gif

Flapjack (I've never seen this show, but I keep hearing it's really good)
Chowder
Batman: Brave and the Bold
Transformers Animated
pimp.gif

Power Rangers RPM (my favorite of them all)
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I know I'm not the only one here that (still) watches cartoons, so what are some other good ones?

Chowder
pimp.gif

Ive never loved a show so much and have barely seen any episodes. I wonder if theres a way to watch it online. Does Hulu show cartoons??

Spongebob is the only cartoon i watch now, and it came out in 1999. I cant think of anything new that i like.

Originally Posted by mFury

I think most of the people on here probably grew up in the '80s or '90s, and as such, they think of the kids shows of that era to be the best. But a lot of kids shows and cartoons that have come out in the last few years have been pretty good. Here are some examples:

Note that
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

Wolverine and the X-Men
Aaron Stone
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

Chowder
Transformers Animated
pimp.gif

eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I know I'm not the only one here that (still) watches cartoons, so what are some other good ones?
idk what the %#%% the rest of your post consisted of but those are the only cartoons that deserve a
pimp.gif
in 2009

Originally Posted by kuNASTY88

nothing will surpass the cartoons of the 90s

257n7rn.gif

Avatar: The Last Airbender was the last cartoon of this era to deserve being called crack.

You left out The Secret Saturdays. Some of you guys need to get over the fact that you're no longer kids and cartoons are no longer made for you,you think older people saw the cartoons you grew up with and thought they held a candle to old Tex Avery stuff or the Max Fleicher Superman shorts?

I think most of the people on here probably grew up in the '80s or '90s, and as such, they think of the kids shows of that era to be the best. But a lot of kids shows and cartoons that have come out in the last few years have been pretty good. Here are some examples:

Note that
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

Wolverine and the X-Men
Aaron Stone
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

Chowder
Transformers Animated
pimp.gif

eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

If you said this mess on 4chan you would be called a HORRIBLE TROLL.

Chowder

are the only good ones on that list

90s are where it was at.

Originally Posted by ballinamillion1

Note that
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

Wolverine and the X-Men
Aaron Stone
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

Chowder
Transformers Animated
pimp.gif

eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

idk what the %#%% the rest of your post consisted of but those are the only cartoons that deserve a
pimp.gif
in 2009

Agreed

smh that list is full of garbage cartoons

the only good cartoons out now are:

Wolverine and the X-men
The Spectacular Spiderman
The Batman
Batman the Brave and the Bold
Ben 10-Alien Force

Originally Posted by Falcon4567

I've never seen Secret Saturdays. Is it good?
Its really good, its like if someone made a Jonny Quest style adventure show today.
I'll have to check it out then. Good lookin'.

And why is everybody sleeping on Transformers Animated? The first season wasn't all that great, but the show went on to become the best Transformersseries since Beast Wars.

took a trip to Texas last year, right after a hurricane hit. The telly i was staying at only had a few cable channels that were viewable, cartoon network wasone of them. I watched Chowder and Flapjack the whole time i was there, both are
pimp.gif
. Came home and put everybody up on game.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Has the new season of Spectacular Spiderman started yet?

Originally Posted by toine2983

Has the new season of Spectacular Spiderman started yet?

The season's already aired in Canada, but it starts in the US on June 22 on Disney XD.

Originally Posted by Falcon4567

You left out The Secret Saturdays. Some of you guys need to get over the fact that you're no longer kids and cartoons are no longer made for you, you think older people saw the cartoons you grew up with and thought they held a candle to old Tex Avery stuff or the Max Fleicher Superman shorts?
IMO nothing holds a candle to Tex Avery/ Looney Tunes stuff. Those cartoons were
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom