Cat On LSD - vol. Late, Late, Late but still cook

right/wrong? better animals than humans? should it be the governments role to use our money on this type of stuff? both arguments can be made.

post your thoughts

right/wrong? better animals than humans? should it be the governments role to use our money on this type of stuff? both arguments can be made.

post your thoughts

omg 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
 i feel bad for it but can't stop myself from laughing 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

crazy thing is they've done these types of experiments on unknowing civilians before. i know one famous case is where the cia set up brothels in nyc and cali and when these men would come in to smash they would secretly administer lsd to them. then they would watch them through a one way mirror and study them.

omg 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
 i feel bad for it but can't stop myself from laughing 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

crazy thing is they've done these types of experiments on unknowing civilians before. i know one famous case is where the cia set up brothels in nyc and cali and when these men would come in to smash they would secretly administer lsd to them. then they would watch them through a one way mirror and study them.

You should read this book called Elephants on Acid to get introduced to some of the crazy experiments that scientists have been performing over the years. If you want to read about some sick experiments, look up Vladimir Petrovich Demikhov.

You should read this book called Elephants on Acid to get introduced to some of the crazy experiments that scientists have been performing over the years. If you want to read about some sick experiments, look up Vladimir Petrovich Demikhov.

Back
Top Bottom