Cat. Pics: New Team Jordans, White/Red XX3 low & 3 Different Packs: Girls, it's your turn.

SOURCE

All the attention right now is on the XX3 model and the Countdown Packs, but here's something a bit different . . . Iguess.

Just a glimpse (catalog pictures) of upcoming Jordan shoes: XX3 Low, AJ I for Girls, Jordan Esterno, Jordan Olympian, Jordan Jaq and finally the packs forGirls which is composed of mostly Jordan Team models.

[color= rgb(153, 255, 102)]And please excuse the bad quality of pictures I had no digital camera in hand.

If you've seen these, then I guess you can move onto the next post. For those who appreciate it:
[/color]

6jot7p0.jpg

87jzvbr.jpg

6tavcph.jpg

6p9i8nc.jpg

8abv693.jpg

6l3lv2e.jpg

6x8oinl.jpg

These are upcoming "PACKS" for Females:

6upcbgj.jpg

thanks for the pics.. nothing great but interesting to see how JB is upping its womens selection imo

Originally Posted by mafiasco

wheres the picture for womens packs?
It took a while for them to load on my computer so try refreshing and waiting for all of the pics to load. They are there.

Wow @ the 6ix rings..

Basically a combo of all the shoes he wore in the championships....

thanks for sharing!Jordan JAQ blk/wht colorway looks comfortable and great shoe to ball in.....hope it features zoom air and carbon fiber shank plate....

Originally Posted by BigLefty23

More info on the jeters? they look like a great shoe to wear around.
If you're referring to the Jordan JAQ, those are a football training shoe, not for baseball, although they'd still be good on turf. Jeter'sshoes should be releasing soon. Q2 I think.

Saw samples of most of these a few days ago. The black/gold XX3 low has a suede toebox/upper, while the white/red is just leather.

6rings looks crazy, easily my favorite hybrid so far. It uses the XIII shape, upper, midsole, and sole, the XII toungue, the XI lacing straps, and the VIIIfuzzy icon and design on the midfoot of the sole. DIdn't really get to look it over too lon, so I misse dthe VI and VII inspired parts. I think the VI isincorporated in the pull tab, possibly.

The cool grey Olympian was also pretty decent, but not a fan of the design.

Jordan Jaq was very nice.... but I just saw the turf version.

Esterno is a solid Team shoe.

A similiar shoe called the Dentro will also be releasing.... a more simple upper, overall a better looking shoe, IMO.

thanks for the pics.

I really, really don't like the XX3 lows. something about the toebox. too plain maybe?

-J-

Back
Top Bottom