Catching up with people unappreciation.

The worst is seeing em at the gym.

you have to acknowledge them.. because they damn well won't and it's gonna be mad awkward seeing them everytime.

I proved this theory once the gym I recently joined had 1/3 of my graduating class also there.

Saw a dude I used to kick it with... eye contact, but didn't say anything... he just stared at me. Why am I the one who has to initiate the convo every time? Now I see the kid and it's really weird, and I talk to people he's with.

Facebook has really really ruined a potential re acquaintance.

The worst is seeing em at the gym.

you have to acknowledge them.. because they damn well won't and it's gonna be mad awkward seeing them everytime.

I proved this theory once the gym I recently joined had 1/3 of my graduating class also there.

Saw a dude I used to kick it with... eye contact, but didn't say anything... he just stared at me. Why am I the one who has to initiate the convo every time? Now I see the kid and it's really weird, and I talk to people he's with.

Facebook has really really ruined a potential re acquaintance.

Originally Posted by MrBrown

If it leads to smashin....

appreciated

this.
pimp.gif

its awkardly funny when your tryin to walk away but they keep goin then u gotta make a couple steps forward again lol

its awkardly funny when your tryin to walk away but they keep goin then u gotta make a couple steps forward again lol

Originally Posted by ThrowedInDaGame

I'm 23, when I run into dudes from my HS:

Catching up = 2 minutes for each of you see
Who graduated from the better university
Who makes the most money or Got into the best law/med/grad school
Who doesn't have a kid

The convos are always the same. Straight up **** measuring contest
laugh.gif

It's funny because FB should alleviate these convos, but people still feel the need to tell you how they are doing in life....even though I saw your %++% on FB status.
It's also funny running into guys who never left my area because they tend to talk about %++%.....from high school. Son what have you done since HS tho?

With females, it's pretty much
Are you single/kids, etc.
sounds douchey 

Originally Posted by ThrowedInDaGame

I'm 23, when I run into dudes from my HS:

Catching up = 2 minutes for each of you see
Who graduated from the better university
Who makes the most money or Got into the best law/med/grad school
Who doesn't have a kid

The convos are always the same. Straight up **** measuring contest
laugh.gif

It's funny because FB should alleviate these convos, but people still feel the need to tell you how they are doing in life....even though I saw your %++% on FB status.
It's also funny running into guys who never left my area because they tend to talk about %++%.....from high school. Son what have you done since HS tho?

With females, it's pretty much
Are you single/kids, etc.
sounds douchey 

Just happened on saturday while i was going to work. Cold as %%#+ and cuz was like remember me. i was like no and then he took off his hat and i remembered. He looked like life had passed him by a few times. He was like come into Starbucks and talk with me o_O!!!! I was like uhhmmmm i'm on my way to work cfam. Where do you work at and i told him my job which was right around the *%++%!! corner and he was like i'm going to come thru so we can chop it up #FAIL!!!!!!!!!! I was checking the entrance at the job for 2 hours and luckily he never came. lol

Just happened on saturday while i was going to work. Cold as %%#+ and cuz was like remember me. i was like no and then he took off his hat and i remembered. He looked like life had passed him by a few times. He was like come into Starbucks and talk with me o_O!!!! I was like uhhmmmm i'm on my way to work cfam. Where do you work at and i told him my job which was right around the *%++%!! corner and he was like i'm going to come thru so we can chop it up #FAIL!!!!!!!!!! I was checking the entrance at the job for 2 hours and luckily he never came. lol

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

lol @ you antisocial grumps

For real..."Catching up" with people led to me becoming really good friends with people I didn't care about in high school. One of my best boys right now is a dude I hadn't seen/talked to since 04. Ran into him at my gym, started working out with him, invited him to parties/clubs with me and my other friends, etc.

Plus for you college dudes, none of you ever got into private parties/events through "catching up"? Or avoided being the dude in the party that no one knows, and the dude you caught up with starts saying "naw this is my boy, dudes a beast" or other things along that line
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

lol @ you antisocial grumps

For real..."Catching up" with people led to me becoming really good friends with people I didn't care about in high school. One of my best boys right now is a dude I hadn't seen/talked to since 04. Ran into him at my gym, started working out with him, invited him to parties/clubs with me and my other friends, etc.

Plus for you college dudes, none of you ever got into private parties/events through "catching up"? Or avoided being the dude in the party that no one knows, and the dude you caught up with starts saying "naw this is my boy, dudes a beast" or other things along that line
laugh.gif

i feel the same way when people add me on FB

i dont feel like logging on to chat because i have a feeling there going to want to talk

im like, we barely spoke in HS anyway, hell do you want?
laugh.gif

i feel the same way when people add me on FB

i dont feel like logging on to chat because i have a feeling there going to want to talk

im like, we barely spoke in HS anyway, hell do you want?
laugh.gif

If I didn't have beef with them, I'll entertain a conversation. If I did, best believe you ain't getting any acknowledgement from me whatsoever.

If I didn't have beef with them, I'll entertain a conversation. If I did, best believe you ain't getting any acknowledgement from me whatsoever.

Originally Posted by OHyeah10

Originally Posted by popcornplaya

For real, tho. Especially ex's, though.

Word, you have a new boyfriend? That's cool. I'm happy for you. But please, don't waste your time (and mine) by explaining how much better he is. If he was really that great you wouldn't have to spend the entire conversation trying to get me to acknowledge it.
how about catching up with old girls youve smash at a bonfire? ha haaaaa chris smoove is singing a tune
EAT A D.
roll.gif
sick.gif
roll.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

And I wouldn't consider getting pulled by her to dance and getting twerked up against a pillar "catching up" but whatever.

Back
Top Bottom