Cats from work sending you friend requests UNAPRECIATION

just tell em you dont really use facebook, or just ignore the request.
i have like 50 ppl ignored

i was gonna say. i add folks from work which is no big deal if you are actually real cool with them and hang out once in a while. in your case, yea thats bad.

i was gonna say. i add folks from work which is no big deal if you are actually real cool with them and hang out once in a while. in your case, yea thats bad.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom