laugh.gif
i hope that censored word isnt what i think it is
grin.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Dude said that he's followed Nas' whole career since Live At The BBQ....but he also said "I think I AM is Nas' 2nd album."

roll.gif
@@%% outta here.

22 Deuces 22 wrote:
NAS-Ima catch ALOT of heat for this one...BUT..How many Mediocore Albums can one man release? He's supposed to be the "Messiah" of Hip Hop.. Tell me the last Album he made that was REALLY any good..? The second one? ( I AM ,i think...) Sure their are some good songs here and there..but shiit! man..Get a hold of yourself...Why cant he pick a GOOD beat anymore? He can have ANY producer in the WORLD..he just picks funny beats sometimes..

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
You don't know what you're talking about. If you don't even know the name of Nas' second album, you shouldn't be talking about him....let alone criticizing.

I partially agree with both of you. For one, Nas has put out more than one good album, but he has put out more mediocre (music wise, notlyrically) albums than quality albums. My opinion for the most part, I mean he could have the best lyrics in the world, but if he doesn't put a songtogether correctly am I suppose to listen even though it sucks from a musical perspective. His beat selection is why I can't listen to half of hismaterial. With better beats on some of his albums he could have had multiple Illmatic quality albums.

Although, OP you are wrong for saying he HURT Hip-Hop with his wackness, he only hurt himself by releasing mediocre albums.

Originally Posted by 22 Deuces 22

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Dude said that he's followed Nas' whole career since Live At The BBQ....but he also said "I think I AM is Nas' 2nd album."

roll.gif
@@%% outta here.
word
laugh.gif

don't really agree with any of those..
don't like nas.. despise dude infact, but i don't think he's hurt the game..

When it comes to Nas I find his music boring.... but at the same time he is a lyrical genious.

Where are all these dumb *!! +@#!%@ migrating from? ISS? The JB forum on here?

Dudes sign up for NT and head straight to the Music section...
smh.gif

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

Where are all these dumb *!! +@#!%@ migrating from? ISS? The JB forum on here?

Dudes sign up for NT and head straight to the Music section...
smh.gif

x2 There has been an influx of them in these past few months.

Im saying though...

Mega Montana might not be better than Nas....But he would def. give him a run for his money....

Why do ya'll give these kids the time of day by responding to them? I dont know if they are doing this to get attention on here or they are actually thatstupid and actually believe the +%%$@*!! they type.

Its time for a Ghostface appreciation thread.

Cormega is better than Nas, but that doesn't mean that the initial post in this thread has any credence.

first off kid rock & insane clown posse aren't valid to hip hop. Second you put Nas on your list. Third I bet you haven't listened to every albumfrom the artists you listed to support your conclusion.

Back
Top Bottom