Caught On Body Camera: Idaho Cop Fatally Shoots A Suicidal Man For Refusing To Drop Two Knives!

I think what myself and most others are necessarily arguing against are not individual's situation, but the way these cops are trained and the procedures they follow as the problem. In this case it seems to be the right call even though he helped guy complete the deed.

My thing is how cops in most situation are trained to shoot to kill when there are other avenues to solve a situation. Yes the obvious one is if they are being shot at or someone pulls out a gun on them. But besides that these dudes should show more resolve learn how to disarm or better talk down a person.

Dude seriously in a situation like that,are you really going to make that chance of aiming for his leg or hand and even if he did hit one hand what about the other. Vicitim would had closed the gap and sliced him

I'm trying to go home and see my family what about you

And in comes the troll who reeks of "I have to hate on others because I haven't done anything with my life." 

My sarcasm meter sucks on NT but he clearly stated of with "inb4"

Looks like suicide by cop, worst way to go out. If you're gonna kill yourself, don't bring someone along with it :smh:

Sorry i forgot yall are the good guys, protecting and serving n all that. 
mean.gif

InB4

- ******g pigs!

- I mean, did he really have to kill him?

- Why didn't he try to shoot the knives out of his hands first?

- They were just knives. Deadly force wasn't needed.
So, is this supposed to be a "Cop Appreciation" thread then?

Either way, RIP to dude
tired.gif

when you pay the tax on your internet bill.... you are condoning slavery

Taxation is definitely a form a slavery. Taking a portion of ones earnings against their will to pay for a "service" that you're given no option to deny

Theft against your will at the product of your labor.

Last edited:
when you pay the tax on your internet bill.... you are condoning slavery

Taxation is definitely a form a slavery. Taking a portion of ones earnings against their will to pay for a "service" that you're given no option to deny

Theft against your will at the product of you're labor.

do you still have to pay taxes to a country if you expatriate and denounce citizenship?

In America yes. We live in a police state right now. Authority is a false religion. Most of us are operating under duress our entire lives and don't even know it

Last edited:
you don't know what expatriate means do you?

We're all on the same internet right? Ok so it's safe to say we all know the definitions of words we're using. That being said how many Americans are actually going to go that route or are even aware?

Anyways my point is simply this, no 1 man or group of men has the right to enforce "laws" on any other man or group of men that are in opposition with True Law.

People who look to outside entities to protect/provide for/make decisions for them are children not adults. Police state. Free range slavery.

Last edited:
you don't know what expatriate means do you?

We're all on the same internet right? Ok so it's safe to say we all know the definitions of words we're using. That being said how many Americans are actually going to go that route or are even aware?

Anyways my point is simply this, no 1 man or group of men has the right to enforce "laws" on any other man or group of men that are in opposition with True Law.

People who look to outside entities to protect/provide for/make decisions for them are children not adults. Police state. Free range slavery.

There is no such thing as True Law.... the only laws that matter are enforced laws.

Smh....look up natural law my friend. Seriously. Most people are unaware of this and that's the whole problem. It's something I suggest every human being should be cognizant of. Actually look into it before you condemn my statement

Last edited:
Backed up, create a perimeter with his back up, if rushed and or followed then take necessary action, low fire, ive been in more life threatening situations and not responded with 5 upper body shots, i personally didnt see a reason for death here. My little brother was killed in a similar situation with the police. trigger happy with no thought of preservation of human life, alls fair in love and war though right? |I

Man get out of here

Look even if he backed up he couldn't take a eye off th suspect. He could have backed up and trip and fell and it would had been a wrap for the cop or even backed into a wall

Would if the door swung close by wind and the cop would had been sliced roast

Let's use logic dawg. It took 5 shots for the suspect to go down. Would if the suspect rushed him. He would had got few stabs at the cop before his shots put the suspect down. Suspect could had stabbed in the throat and cop would had bled out

None of us have been in situations like that, you think of survival and doing the right thing, which may clash at times.

The officer did everything right. Nothing wrong here.

In a perfect world, maybe he would of had the taser out instead of his gun, but thats a whole nother debate.

Back
Top Bottom