Caught this girl cheating

naa im 30

girl was 36

got some more random yambs last night... to ease the foolery that went on.

yea im a health nut.... if you ever kissed a smoker after smoking..... disgusting and the stench stays on them.

I'm pretty lazy when it comes to hollering at chicks so i dunno thats maybe my downfall

As far as dude being able to get better looking broads I mean c'mon....he's in LAFAYETTE lol. Slim pickins out there bro. That is not a big metropolitan city. And if my mans lived in Lafayette all his life he for sure dont know what he can bag in a real city. Personally, I wouldn't have even waisted my team with that chick, but I'm on a different journey at this point in my life.

Dude was kickin it wit her for a little while and I think he did have feelings. That's why he questioned her and is going through all this. Tbh there is nothing wrong with that. OP can just come out and tell it how it is. He took a l by catching feelings for a prostitute. Just be happy you found out early and move on to a better one. This same thing has happened to me and I was crushed lol. But after that experience my game stepped up and I stopped settling for whack chicks...have only been top notch yams since and I wouldn't even spend one second approaching a bird like that.

OP, stay in the gym and just go out every weekend. Force yourself to talk to women who you think you have NO CHANCE getting! Go for the ones that are really done up and pay close attention to how they look...those are actually the ones easy to bag lol. Eventually you will get some action and your confidence will be hall of fame level from that point on.

lol.. have you ever been to Lafayette? PPL close minded asf down here not many people to vibe with like that down here... me and ole girl had some similar things in common but she was real ratchet at times.... like this girl would go to stores without any shoes.... or go the whole day without wearing shoes.

.... everytime I get more attention from females.... I went to Richmond couple months back man i smashed at least 4-5 broads while i was there for a 3 weeks.

lol bro i rarely make threads i cant make none of this up if I tried...

just gotta do better sadly.... sad thing is I knew I was simping just kept going back for whatever reason

lol.. have you ever been to Lafayette? PPL close minded asf down here not many people to vibe with like that down here... me and ole girl had some similar things in common but she was real ratchet at times.... like this girl would go to stores without any shoes.... or go the whole day without wearing shoes.

.... everytime I get more attention from females.... I went to Richmond couple months back man i smashed at least 4-5 broads while i was there for a 3 weeks.

Vibing has nothing to do with it. Just bagging

C'mon bro you really expect us to believe that you smashed 5 broads in 3 weeks? LOOK at who you were "dating" for 6 months.

LIVE YOUR TRUTH!

You post pics of this broad bent over with a romper on...A ROMPER DOG! Look at this broads hair. Cellulite everywhere...live your truth bro. You not smashing chicks easy like that. If you were you would not give any time to a broad that goes places without wearing shoes looking like that.

You need tough love and a reality check bro. I was in the same shoes you were in until I woke up! You are being a complete simp right now. Get off your *** and go get some real broads before life passes you up. This that tough love bro...I hope you feel this. Stop making excuses and live your truth. Just because you are a simp today does not mean you will be one tomorrow.

And I lived in Lafayette for over a year bro lol. Its dry out there but c'mon, you and i both know you can do better.

C'mon bro you really expect us to believe that you smashed 5 broads in 3 weeks? LOOK at who you were "dating" for 6 months.

LIVE YOUR TRUTH!

You post pics of this broad bent over with a romper on...A ROMPER DOG! Look at this broads hair. Cellulite everywhere...live your truth bro. You not smashing chicks easy like that. If you were you would not give any time to a broad that goes places without wearing shoes looking like that.

You need tough love and a reality check bro. I was in the same shoes you were in until I woke up! You are being a complete simp right now. Get off your *** and go get some real broads before life passes you up. This that tough love bro...I hope you feel this. Stop making excuses and live your truth. Just because you are a simp today does not mean you will be one tomorrow.

And I lived in Lafayette for over a year bro lol. Its dry out there but c'mon, you and i both know you can do better.

I did I got footage to prove it

we actually broke up before I went to school in Virginia which was good for me cause I just went into savage mode....... it was around valentines day so I just hit any girl I had in my contacts up before I left did i passed up smashing.... when I got to VA it was the same way

Im just lazy and just lowkey dont like talking to people

some of my older brehs, y’all remember when chicks legit ain’t give neck? It was a common occurrence.... :lol:

Them biddies extinct now man...for good reason might I add!

I remember :lol:

My first gf in high school was like that. She was like I had a dream u ate me out real good. I’m like oh yeah?

Well I been thinking of you throwing the neck. She’s like ew I don’t do that :rofl:

Thread took a complete left turn.
Street cats turned into puppies after the yoppa was pulled out lol
I remember :lol:

My first gf in high school was like that. She was like I had a dream u ate me out real good. I’m like oh yeah?

Well I been thinking of you throwing the neck. She’s like ew I don’t do that :rofl:
women back in the days would never flaunt bout giving head. Nowadays it’s mandatory lol

:lol:

That's so true! I can distinctly remember back in the day, groups of females would be gossiping about girls like it was a bad thing. Like "giiiiirllll you heard that nasty Stacy is into giving her boyfriends head right? Ewwww she's such a *****."

Now girls eat they mans butt and talk about it like it's the norm :lol:

Wasn’t op living in his car at one point? And had some court issues going on? I swear it was the same avi

Back
Top Bottom