Cavaliers are 8-26, was Lebron wrong for leaving them?

We knew this 3 years ago, but people were saying how Mo Williams was an all-star caliber player.

When he wins a '' couple '' rings then he'll have the last laugh....That was his reason for leaving, chips not regular season win stats.

When he wins a '' couple '' rings then he'll have the last laugh....That was his reason for leaving, chips not regular season win stats.

DAYTONA -
laugh.gif

Its absolutely crazy he got 66 wins with this team. He probably wont even get 66 wins with the Heat.

Its absolutely crazy he got 66 wins with this team. He probably wont even get 66 wins with the Heat.

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

I don't see how the Cavs record relates to if LeBron was wrong for leaving. We all knew the team was garbage without him every season he played for them.

I always agreed that he should've left. He was focused on his chances of winning a ring.

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

I don't see how the Cavs record relates to if LeBron was wrong for leaving. We all knew the team was garbage without him every season he played for them.

I always agreed that he should've left. He was focused on his chances of winning a ring.

Originally Posted by Jehlers02

REALLY??!! lol...
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Jehlers02

REALLY??!! lol...
roll.gif
roll.gif

He was wrong for leaving and joining the 2nd or 3rd best player in the league because he doesn't want to work fir crap and feels entitled to a ring. And for the national tv break up and fireworks show. That's it also for promising cle a chip

You are worse than him op.

He was wrong for leaving and joining the 2nd or 3rd best player in the league because he doesn't want to work fir crap and feels entitled to a ring. And for the national tv break up and fireworks show. That's it also for promising cle a chip

You are worse than him op.

Back
Top Bottom