Cavaliers are 8-26, was Lebron wrong for leaving them?

although i respect lebron as being a great basketball player, the way he broadcasted his decision on live television is a very disrespectful and disloyal show of his character.

although i respect lebron as being a great basketball player, the way he broadcasted his decision on live television is a very disrespectful and disloyal show of his character.

Don't get me wrong I was mad he didn't go to the Knicks, so !$%@ him for that but I'm not gonna act like I wasn't entertaining the thought of LeBron-Melo-STAT by the 2011 season either
laugh.gif

The Decision was disrespectful but I would've been ignoring that and calling it comedy if he went to my team. I mean c'mon guys it's just Cleveland.

Don't get me wrong I was mad he didn't go to the Knicks, so !$%@ him for that but I'm not gonna act like I wasn't entertaining the thought of LeBron-Melo-STAT by the 2011 season either
laugh.gif

The Decision was disrespectful but I would've been ignoring that and calling it comedy if he went to my team. I mean c'mon guys it's just Cleveland.

Originally Posted by Dwele Farooq Al Suleed Afzul

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

who remember when all those kats in Ohio thought

You thirsty.

Says the dude who used to always be online bragging about how he's peoples with LeBron'n'em's peoples and tried to aggrandize himself as being some sort of insider and had some type of inside info, calling everybody else names, (If you think LeBron is going to leave and make all of Akron mad, you stupid
laugh.gif
), then disappeared after The Decision for a few weeks like everyone would forget.
129313518660.gif

You thirsty.

Says the dude who used to always be online bragging about how he's peoples with LeBron'n'em's peoples and tried to aggrandize himself as being some sort of insider and had some type of inside info, calling everybody else names, (If you think LeBron is going to leave and make all of Akron mad, you stupid
laugh.gif
), then disappeared after The Decision for a few weeks like everyone would forget.
129313518660.gif

I compare his decision to leave to that of a kid in upstate New York who did well on his SATs and got into Columbia in NYC, so he's entitled to go right?
But no, everyone in his hometown calls him a traitor for not staying home and going to SUNY Buffalo or something when he has made quite clear from his gameplay that

he deserves better.

I compare his decision to leave to that of a kid in upstate New York who did well on his SATs and got into Columbia in NYC, so he's entitled to go right?
But no, everyone in his hometown calls him a traitor for not staying home and going to SUNY Buffalo or something when he has made quite clear from his gameplay that

he deserves better.

With the Kings win against the Nuggets, it's official: The Cavs went from the best record in the league to the worst (currently).

And someone mentioned how the Cavs would be 8th seed with Big Z? The same Z who in his prime in the 2002-03 season led the Cavs to a whopping 17 wins?

Every time I pointed out how the Cavs were 1-7 in the 8 games Bron missed over the last two season, people just changed the subject.

The Cavs deserve every bit of this. You have to remember that in the 32 seasons of the franchise's history prior to LeBron's arrival, the best result they had were a measly two conference finals appearances. Now that they could finally compete, their strategy was to have one player lead them to a championship by surrounding him with bums.

With the Kings win against the Nuggets, it's official: The Cavs went from the best record in the league to the worst (currently).

And someone mentioned how the Cavs would be 8th seed with Big Z? The same Z who in his prime in the 2002-03 season led the Cavs to a whopping 17 wins?

Every time I pointed out how the Cavs were 1-7 in the 8 games Bron missed over the last two season, people just changed the subject.

The Cavs deserve every bit of this. You have to remember that in the 32 seasons of the franchise's history prior to LeBron's arrival, the best result they had were a measly two conference finals appearances. Now that they could finally compete, their strategy was to have one player lead them to a championship by surrounding him with bums.

You thirsty.

laugh.gif

20tp7v6.jpg

Ether. 
eek.gif

You thirsty.

laugh.gif

20tp7v6.jpg

Ether. 
eek.gif

You thirsty.

laugh.gif

DAMN GINA!
gal_meltdown_lawrence.jpg

You thirsty.

laugh.gif

DAMN GINA!
gal_meltdown_lawrence.jpg

You thirsty.

laugh.gif
'You thirsty'? Bravo on that reply
laugh.gif

Animal Thug dude thought he had it all figured out too
laugh.gif

I probably would have forgotten about all of your foolish and lame antics if you weren't so outlandish and didn't always talk down to people.

laugh.gif
at you

You thirsty.

laugh.gif
'You thirsty'? Bravo on that reply
laugh.gif

Animal Thug dude thought he had it all figured out too
laugh.gif

I probably would have forgotten about all of your foolish and lame antics if you weren't so outlandish and didn't always talk down to people.

laugh.gif
at you

Were we expecting them to be 17-17??? I want 1 person to tell me they were expecting the Cavs to win 40+ games this year..

They suck, but I also think the team just doesn't have it in them..

They have a decent core.. And no superstar.. If you want to make the playoffs, you need a superstar..

They end up with 20-25 wins this year.. If they had a reliable #1 they possibly double their wins....

Look at every team that loses a superstar.. Mid 90's Bulls lost MJ, still had Scottie.. Mid 2000's Lakers lost Shaq, still had Kobe.. Cavs lost LeBron but had who to take over the team??

The Cavs by no means were the greatest team ever.. But to say that in that system they all sucked is a lie... They had no great number 2.. BUT they had a bunch of role players and different pieces and they made that system work.. A system made a bunch of role players and a superstar a REALLY GOOD TEAM.

Remember any team that has a superstar he only gets you 25-30 points a night.. You need other people to give you 60-75points a night also..

Were we expecting them to be 17-17??? I want 1 person to tell me they were expecting the Cavs to win 40+ games this year..

They suck, but I also think the team just doesn't have it in them..

They have a decent core.. And no superstar.. If you want to make the playoffs, you need a superstar..

They end up with 20-25 wins this year.. If they had a reliable #1 they possibly double their wins....

Look at every team that loses a superstar.. Mid 90's Bulls lost MJ, still had Scottie.. Mid 2000's Lakers lost Shaq, still had Kobe.. Cavs lost LeBron but had who to take over the team??

The Cavs by no means were the greatest team ever.. But to say that in that system they all sucked is a lie... They had no great number 2.. BUT they had a bunch of role players and different pieces and they made that system work.. A system made a bunch of role players and a superstar a REALLY GOOD TEAM.

Remember any team that has a superstar he only gets you 25-30 points a night.. You need other people to give you 60-75points a night also..

it's amazing to me that the cavs had the best record in the league just last year and PRESENTLY they have the worst..

i mean i expected them to be bad, but not THIS bad

it's amazing to me that the cavs had the best record in the league just last year and PRESENTLY they have the worst..

i mean i expected them to be bad, but not THIS bad

Originally Posted by Smyrthil

Originally Posted by Jehlers02

Its absolutely crazy he got 66 wins with this team. He probably wont even get 66 wins with the Heat.
          REALLY??!! lol...
roll.gif
roll.gif

It still could happen though...whats funny

Originally Posted by Smyrthil

Originally Posted by Jehlers02

Its absolutely crazy he got 66 wins with this team. He probably wont even get 66 wins with the Heat.
          REALLY??!! lol...
roll.gif
roll.gif

It still could happen though...whats funny

Back
Top Bottom