Cavaliers At Celtics | Round 2, Game 6 | Cavaliers vs. Celtics | Thursday, May 13 | 8:00 ET

Originally Posted by HANNSUM

Originally Posted by NobleKane

Originally Posted by knightngale

This dude NobleKane making laker fans look bad

yea because LAKER fans are supposed to be pulling for the CELTICS. the $+%@ outta here with that bull #*@@...

you guys make yourself look bad. constantly bashing other players who are surpassing kobe...

tell me why the $+%@ would ANY laker fan be cheering for the CELTICS??? the !+!#@#* celtics???

and dont gimme that %%!*%*## that u wanna face um in the finals cuz u know they aint making it there.

either you all was scared bron was gonna get a ring this year or the cavs was gonna beat the lakers dont front.

least im a laker fan that keeps it !+!#@#* real unlike all you bandwagon kobe is goat fans.

[iverson]the celtics? we talkin bout the CELTICS![iverson]

good @##% man. all 100% true.
one of my close friends work for the lakers and dude was rooting for the celtics. reason was that he wanted to get a ring as well lmao. 
laugh.gif

he said lakers aren't confident against the cavs the most and then magic next...real source from the actual laker organization

This is just unreal... yall actually believe Lakers fans rooted for the Celtics because we were threatened by the Cavs?

Hold up... just let me post this.

Wait for it.

Almost there.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Could it be, that possibly we wanted the Celtics to win, is so we can get that revenge from the other year? They whooped our butts hard that year, and we were so salty about it, I mean realistically couldn't that be the more logical answer?

If your rival whooped your butt in tournament, and you busted your butt off training. Wouldn't your goal be to have a rematch with him?

You wack son!

Originally Posted by bittersweet

Originally Posted by LIVE BOY D

*%$# Chicago. Who leaves the mid-west to stay in the mid-west ?
laugh.gif
Boy stop, why you mad that Lebron might go to Chicago?

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
grin.gif
Chris Broussard got you feelin yaself huh
grin.gif
You're mad because you put "%%!! Chicago" ...

Don't be mad homie, it'll be aight.
laugh.gif
cut it out. it's tired

Originally Posted by mogzz04

Originally Posted by SHUGES

Originally Posted by mogzz04

But honestly, who on this Cavs roster (besides LBJ) is worth anything??

How many guys would any of you Laker fans or Knick fans or Heat fans (or whichever team you're a fan of)... how many players on the Cavs roster would you actually WANT on YOUR team??
Honestly, I'd take Varejao and Delonte.

I think they'd fit perfectly in LA. Varejao as the hustle/energy type big we don't have.

and I think Delonte would work well in the triangle.
Agreed. Most teams need a dirty guy like Andy. And Delonte is definitely capable of providing a spark. He was great when he was the starter last year.

But even still, look at who we're talking about here.... Delonte West and Anderson Verejao.

Not exactly Pau Gasol and Ron Artest.

Not exactly Pau and Ron...but let's not just ignore the fact that 'Tawn is a good player. Mo, as much as he disappears, is a good player. JJ Hickson contributed, but was buried on the bench in the post season (inexplicably imo). Shaq is still better than about 90% of the centers in the league, Andy is good glue guy/hustle player, Delonte can contribute.

Let's not act like the Cavs didn't have talent....C'mon, this wasn't being said when they were rapping, dancing, posing, and winning 60+ games and dominating the Bulls and rallying to win Game 1.

IMO, the Cavs lost mainly because Coach Brown got out-coached yet again. His rotations were horrible. And as usual, he looked clueless once again when the pressure started to mount.

And Lebron deserves a large part of the blame too...as the leader of the team...Game 5 was very telling...reminded me of when Kobe quit on us in Game 7 in '06. I was watching that game, kept waiting for him to just go...and he never asserted himself. Call it a bad game, whatever...but to me he looked shook. And when the team sees their leader, the best player in basketball, the MVP looking shook, guess what happens? They crumble with him. All of a sudden, the Cavs go from being "deep" to "talentless bums"...well, that's coz the swagger was lost.

Celtics deserve a lot of props for how they performed in this series. They're peaking at the right time. They're playing with a swagger like they did back in '08. Their series against Orlando should be a good one.

agreed

Originally Posted by Night Marcher01

yea because LAKER fans are supposed to be pulling for the CELTICS. the $+%@ outta here with that bull #*@@...

you guys make yourself look bad. constantly bashing other players who are surpassing kobe...

tell me why the $+%@ would ANY laker fan be cheering for the CELTICS??? the !+!#@#* celtics???

and dont gimme that %%!*%*## that u wanna face um in the finals cuz u know they aint making it there.

either you all was scared bron was gonna get a ring this year or the cavs was gonna beat the lakers dont front.

least im a laker fan that keeps it !+!#@#* real unlike all you bandwagon kobe is goat fans.

one of my close friends work for the lakers and dude was rooting for the celtics. reason was that he wanted to get a ring as well lmao. 
laugh.gif

he said lakers aren't confident against the cavs the most and then magic next...real source from the actual laker organization

This is just unreal... yall actually believe Lakers fans rooted for the Celtics because we were threatened by the Cavs?

Wait for it.

Almost there.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Could it be, that possibly we wanted the Celtics to win, is so we can get that revenge from the other year? They whooped our butts hard that year, and we were so salty about it, I mean realistically couldn't that be the more logical answer?

If your rival whooped your butt in tournament, and you busted your butt off training. Wouldn't your goal be to have a rematch with him?

You wack son!

Yea suuuuure it was lil homie. 

I bet you would've rooted for Celtics if they were playing the Bobcats too huh, since you want your 'revenge' so bad and all?
eyes.gif

like i said b4 ... his skillset was exposed ... i think he is the best player in the world ... as kobe is aging and has shown plenty of signs that he was losing a lil, while lebron was catching up ... injuries are a part of the game and kobe had way too many 4/15 type games w/ that pinky this year ... anyways ... LeBrick ... unreliable jumper, terrible footwork, his left hand is great but when he overdribbles ... u saw what happened ...

that post up copy jordan w/ the lean back
roll.gif
indifferent.gif
... dude needs to add a FEW elements to his game ...

roll.gif
@ the cavs ... and the ringless KING ... prince better look in the mirror and get into the gym ... work on his game ... get that elbow fixed ... and control that ego ... he says he wants to win but he clearly doesn't seem interested in it ...

oh well ... he can call a few tough colleagues and try to get a heart ... b/c he needs some ... clearly ...

one thing i will say ... the media is ridiculous ... he walks off court and he is an *$@+$%% ... he hugs and says congrats to everyone and what's wrong w/ him ... let the guy be who he is ... a great player w/o a ring that needs to improve his game and get BETTER help in order to get over the hump ...

i remain a non fan of this guy ... but if he comes to the (bulls) ... i will cheer ... someone in his corner needs to check him though ... 3 bad games in 7 years ... he makes it so easy not to be liked ...

w/e though last night was priceless
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Hess Side 978

MISSING PERSON ALERT! LeBron Raymone James -
Cleveland, OH - Age 25. Reported missing 5/11/10. Last seen being taken
to school by Rajon Rondo. Not heard from since. Last seen in false NBA
Crown. James may be in need of medical attention for elbow. Any info
helping authorities find LeBron or his game, please contact
1-800-FAKE-MVP OR 1-617-861-3962!!!!
Corny.
TEAMLAKERS x T[color= rgb(51, 51, 102)]e[color= rgb(102, 102, 153)]a[/color][color= rgb(153, 153, 204)]m[/color][color= rgb(204, 204, 255)]Y[/color]a[color= rgb(204, 204, 255)]n[/color][color= rgb(153, 153, 204)]k[/color][color= rgb(102, 102, 153)]e[/color][color= rgb(51, 51, 102)]e[/color][color= rgb(0, 0, 68)]s X Indianapolis Colts[/color][/color]
smh.gif
x
laugh.gif
@ this sig. Every winning team huh?

laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif

laugh.gif
Weren't you just talking bad about LeBron? Now you're riding his %$#! already over the possibility of him going to Chicago?
laugh.gif

I don't care if he goes to Chicago cause I'm rooting for whatever team he goes to.

You are not a Laker fan and are an idiot if you dont want to meet and beat the Celtics. Just like I and many Laker fans want us to whoop on the Suns in the next series. I dont give an F about the Cavs or Orlando. I want Boston and I want BLOOD!

Originally Posted by xX LeGod Xx

laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif

laugh.gif
Weren't you just talking bad about LeBron? Now you're riding his %$#! already over the possibility of him going to Chicago?
laugh.gif

I don't care if he goes to Chicago cause I'm rooting for whatever team he goes to.

word, she's a true definition of a hypebeast
laugh.gif

[h3][/h3]
[h3]In His Final Decree, King James Grants ESPN A 7.1 Overnight[/h3]

The hype began in earnest the moment Game 5 ended and continued unabated through the end of Game 6. As a result, a record number of eyeballs tuned in to what could have been the end of the LeBron James era in Cleveland.

The Cavaliers' Game 6 loss to the Celtics -- potentially the final game for James in a Cavalier uniform -- drew a massive 7.1 overnight rating on ESPN Thursday night, up 92% from Celtics/Magic Game 6 last year (3.7) and tied as the highest overnight ever for any NBA Playoff game on the network.

Only Game 4 of last year's Lakers/Nuggets Western Conference Finals drew an overnight as large.

The 7.1 overnight is not only a record for ESPN, it is also the highest overnight for any second round NBA Playoff game on any network since 2004, when Lakers/Spurs Game 5 drew a 7.2 in primetime on ABC. Even Cavaliers/Celtics Game 7 on ABC two years ago drew a smaller overnight (6.9).

Thursday's game drew big numbers in several television markets. In Cleveland, the game drew a 29.4 rating, the highest ever for an NBA game on ESPN in the market. Meanwhile, the game drew a 16.9 in Boston, the highest for a game on ESPN since the Celtics' clincher against the Pistons two years ago (18.4).

The game was also the highest rated ever on ESPN in the Chicago (7.1) and Orlando (9.4) markets -- especially surprising considering that ESPN has aired multiple Bulls and Magic playoff games over the years.

In New York, which like Chicago is one of the markets mentioned as a potential destination for James, the game drew a 6.0 rating -- the highest for an NBA game in the market since Pistons/Pacers Game 2 in '04 (6.3).

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Originally Posted by JDB1523

^
laugh.gif
I'm here DoubleJs07.

Boston was flat-out better this whole series. We're lucky it even went 6, considering Boston could've taken Game 1 in CLE. Boston played championship D the whole time and just clicked offensively. Combine that with our turnovers, horrible shot selection and lack of effort in a few games and...later CLE. All this without mentioning Mike Brown's great schemes.

Congratulations to the Celtics, they were just BETTER.

As for our team and LeBron staying, who knows. I have to stay optimistic because I live in CLE now, but Mike Brown is hopefully gone by the end of the afternoon. Beyond that we still have AV, Delonte, Mo (shows flashes), Hickson, and Z and Shaq coming off our books this offseason so we'd have some money to spend should LeBron decide to stay.

I can see anything happening at this point, so who knows.

Yeah bro...I give you, EnEye, Belle, theKiller, and even OC props for being the most level-headed of Cavs fans on the board from the jump (and if I forgot anyone, my bad!).  

I was just curious to see your comments and what you all thought following the loss last night.

J's, edit this bull @#$^ please.  Someone had to have hacked your account.  Come on. 

Rest of those dudes are fine, but not the one in red, how much he pay you to say that?  Be honest. 
laugh.gif

aaaaannnnnnddddd starting at the other forward position playing his high school ball right here in this great state...

JAWAD WILLIAMMMMMMMSSSSSS!!!!!

laugh.gif

Wait for it.

Almost there.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

You wack son!
smh @ this annoying posters that enter 100 laughing icons tryina get more attention 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by xX LeGod Xx

Originally Posted by Hess Side 978

MISSING PERSON ALERT! LeBron Raymone James -
Cleveland, OH - Age 25. Reported missing 5/11/10. Last seen being taken
to school by Rajon Rondo. Not heard from since. Last seen in false NBA
Crown. James may be in need of medical attention for elbow. Any info
helping authorities find LeBron or his game, please contact
1-800-FAKE-MVP OR 1-617-861-3962!!!!
Corny.
TEAMLAKERS x T[color= rgb(51, 51, 102)]e[color= rgb(102, 102, 153)]a[/color][color= rgb(153, 153, 204)]m[/color][color= rgb(204, 204, 255)]Y[/color]a[color= rgb(204, 204, 255)]n[/color][color= rgb(153, 153, 204)]k[/color][color= rgb(102, 102, 153)]e[/color][color= rgb(51, 51, 102)]e[/color][color= rgb(0, 0, 68)]s X Indianapolis Colts[/color][/color]
smh.gif
x
laugh.gif
@ this sig. Every winning team huh?

laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Huh? I still dislike Lebron, and I'm pretty sure I hate him.

I'm laughing because dude said "@%@# Chicago", and that's funny to me because he's from NY.

Originally Posted by EnEyeKayEe

For dudes looking for me, what's good?

I knew the series was over with after being in attendance 8 rows behind the CAVS' bench for game 5 when Bron FLAT OUT quit on the team/coach/city, etc.  I was expecting exactly what happened.  I said Bron was leaving for about a year now, and he basically showed everybody through his actions that he's already checked out and has his bags packed.  With that type of attitude, good riddance.  I can't get over how immature he is and the lack of self blame he has.

I honestly don't really even care that he's leaving now (after the way he acted).  The CAVS will always be more important to me than LeBron James.  I went to 15 games a year in the 90's all the way up until the year before we got Bron.  My dad used to drive me out to Richfield for games when I was a toddler.

The organization will just go back to being what it has been the majority of my life, and to be honest, it will feel somewhat "normal" again (no matter how depressing that sounds).

Congrats to BOS, they were flat out the better team...

Ok N I we get it, you were "in attendance 8 rows behind the CAVS' bench for game 5" ! That's like to 100th tme you mentioned it ALREADY
laugh.gif

For the record, I wasn't rooting for the Celtics...I wanted Lebron to win...I'm a fan of his game. I could care less who we face in the Finals, but I can never root for the Boston Celtics based on principle....I dunno how the hell some of y'all Lakers fans did it, but that's something I'll never be able to do.

Originally Posted by OneTrust

laugh.gif

Wait for it.

Almost there.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

You wack son!

Yea suuuuure it was lil homie. 

I bet you would've rooted for Celtics if they were playing the Bobcats too huh, since you want your 'revenge' so bad and all?
eyes.gif

Lil homie? is that how you address people?
laugh.gif
Ohhhh and yes "lil homie" you got me, how did you know? You have figured me out!

Get the hell outta here!

Te hell are you talking about h3at?! 
laugh.gif
That's only the [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]2nd[/color] time I said that (and the 1st time in this thread)...only other time was in DJ's thread about what were Bron's "other 2 self-admitted bad games?"

And the only reason I said that is to give you guys my perspective of being close enough to see every action/facial expression/body language, etc. from my seats (I wasn't trying to brag in ANYWAY).  Also, that thread had minimal activity...
eyes.gif

And Mike stays joining in taking "shots" whenever possible.
laugh.gif

I'll never forget "WITNESSING" first hand Bron's last game in CLE blatantly quitting on our team/coach/city in such obvious fashion...that **%@ is vividly burned into my brain.
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom