~Cavaliers Eliminated from the Playoffs Appreciation~

of course i had to do it, being one of the resident haterz
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

I don't know about you guys, but i couldn't be more happy that we don't have to hear ESPN slurp Lechoke Games from now on....

even if you don't have a problem with the Cavaliers...

as an NBA fan... you have to be glad that the focus will be on real basketball from now on.

we don't have to "witness" Lebronna's constant media circus of his ugly jumpshots, hiding behind his rapper friends, cursing out the womanwho gave birth to him, whining after hard fouls, flopping, taking 10 bad threes a game, and having to watch his boring team that struggles to put up 70 points

give me a
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

i dont like Lebron or hate Lebron but he is the only reason his team had a shot against the Celtics, if you are gonna hate on Lebron then Garnett should becrucified

we don't have to "witness" Lebronna's constant media circus of his ugly jumpshots, hiding behind his rapper friends, cursing out the woman who gave birth to him, whining after hard fouls, flopping, taking 10 bad threes a game, and having to watch his boring team that struggles to put up 70 points
roll.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by areyouin729

i dont like Lebron or hate Lebron but he is the only reason his team had a shot against the Celtics, if you are gonna hate on Lebron then Garnett should be crucified

He's also the reason they lost.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Although Lebron put up a hell of an effort today and they almost pulled it out, I hate that dude and his team and I'm glad they are no longer playingbasketball this year.

Originally Posted by COOLnificent

Originally Posted by areyouin729

i dont like Lebron or hate Lebron but he is the only reason his team had a shot against the Celtics, if you are gonna hate on Lebron then Garnett should be crucified

He's also the reason they lost.

I hate Lebron as much as the next person but you cannot put losing this series all on him. With that said it is greatly appreciated that the cavs are outof the playoffs. I can barely stand the hype he gets now.

Lebron is appreciated (not the mediaef slurp he gets away with).

I'm just glad I don't have to see Delonte West or Wally Sczerbiak's mug until October, I feel like punching them in the face after every shot theymake.

what exactly has your team done this year???? (who is your team btw)

what does his team have to do with the constant media slurping of lebron james?

i like lebron and all, but the constant slurping, and his lack of a jumpshot are annoying. i'm really not sad to see him go, i'm happier that the eastern conference champions will put up a fight in the finals this year, so we should see a GREAT finals this year, unlike last year.

Lebron is appreciated (not the mediaef slurp he gets away with).

I'm just glad I don't have to see Delonte West or Wally Sczerbiak's mug until October, I feel like punching them in the face after every shot theymake.

I absolutely hate the way BSPN hypes up LeBron to no other, so it's slightly appreciated (in that Tirico is probably crying somewhere rightnow)...can't front tho, LeBron played really well today.

Back
Top Bottom