Cavs & Brian Shaw working on a contract

Originally Posted by PapaPrem

I dont see how hiring Brian Shaw is going to help entice Lebron to stay? It's almost like Cleveland knows Lebron is gone and they've gone into rebuilding mode

qft. i would think signing a veteran coach (who is even left?) would increase their chances of resigning lbj. but who knows what lebron is thinking.

Originally Posted by PapaPrem

I dont see how hiring Brian Shaw is going to help entice Lebron to stay? It's almost like Cleveland knows Lebron is gone and they've gone into rebuilding mode

qft. i would think signing a veteran coach (who is even left?) would increase their chances of resigning lbj. but who knows what lebron is thinking.

Rudy Tomjonavich would have been a good choice. Byron Scott would have also been a better choice than Brian Shaw.

Rudy Tomjonavich would have been a good choice. Byron Scott would have also been a better choice than Brian Shaw.

laugh.gif

This just screams rebuilding to me, avg person lives to be 78, and if I am blessed to live that long, I'll have 57 more chances to see my city get a championship

This just screams rebuilding to me, avg person lives to be 78, and if I am blessed to live that long, I'll have 57 more chances to see my city get a championship

Originally Posted by Do Be Doo

No all this means is that Phil is done...    

the same exact reason LA lost in the finals right?

Do Be Doo wrote:
Hell NO I wouldn't want my TEAM in the finals if they were down 3-2....Why the hell make the trip there only to lose in the biggest stage EVER?
indifferent.gif

also home court means nothing BOS has won in LA already....

Originally Posted by Do Be Doo

No all this means is that Phil is done...    

the same exact reason LA lost in the finals right?

Do Be Doo wrote:
Hell NO I wouldn't want my TEAM in the finals if they were down 3-2....Why the hell make the trip there only to lose in the biggest stage EVER?
indifferent.gif

also home court means nothing BOS has won in LA already....

Back
Top Bottom