Cavs V Heat Gameday Thread

Had to make this and get the bad taste of last nights game outta my mouth. Its sad to see the Cavs get beat up inside the paint and let someone like Powe drop20.

Anyways, Bron and Wade usually have great games against each other and I expect tonight to be no different. Cavs are 5-0 in the second game of back to backs Ibelieve and tonight should be another win in front of the home crowd. They need this one more than people think. They should win tonight and get back ontrack. Not that I'm looking ahead but I cant wait for Apr 12th, Bostons return to Cleveland.

Just glad Miami also is coming off a back to back, lets keep winning and try to get that 1 seed

I hope we don't get killed with the high pick and roll because that killed us all last night and with flash in town, expect a lot of that tonight.

^^Typo in your sig...how you gon spell our own city wrong?
eyes.gif
laugh.gif

Even after what I saw last night, I have a good feeling about this one....and with the west coast trip ahead of us, we really do need this win to leave home ona good note..

I don't think Wade will have nearly as good of a game last time, we kind of figured him out last game...

yea, we got this one.

there is still a decent number of games left but we gotta figure out how to stop them (whoever) from gettin all those points in the paint. watchin last nightsgame just got me so mad i wanted to

2m35xf6.gif

at the bar last night

wade dropped 40+ again last night. hes been on a roll lately. i expect more of the same tonight

At least is a back to back for both teams.

Gonna be a TOUGH one though...

On a side note- I was on NBA.com and saw that LeBron is a better 3pt shooter than KOBE BRYANT????
eek.gif

That game last night reminded me of the Houston game. Some buildings the Cavs just do not play good in and Boston just happens to be one of them. Tonight'sgame will be tough, but at least it's at home. Cavs stay focused and don't think about last nights game, they should win.

At least Miami is coming off a game also, plus we're at home. I think we'll take this but it'll be close.

Don't ask why, but I can see Delonte and Mo both going for 20+.

This is the only game where 2 superstars actually take personal at it.

Other superstar from LA doesn't take it personal.

This is the best match of the NBA, ABC needs to take care of this game from now on every time.

Originally Posted by Chester McFloppy

Originally Posted by PRETTYPLAYA

This is the best match of the NBA, ABC needs to take care of this game from now on every time.

No.

laugh.gif

Best performances from two players, but definitly not the best match up of teams...

Man, I find it HARD to get enthused after last night....

Lets beat up on some more middle of the road teams
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom