CD Sales 2-24-10

Originally Posted by visualmusiC

Why are you guys surprised to see Free do so little and Wayne do 300k? I don't get it. Its like some of you are completely oblivious to reality.

And even though BP3 isn't selling as much as Vol. 2 [consider that we're in a different age now]....it might just be one of his biggest album to date. The publicity he received with this album was insane. I know a ton of people that don't listen to much Hip Hop but LOVE this album [my girlfriends obsessed with it
laugh.gif
] Its a very commercial album.
No ones surprised.

It's just ridiculous the trash that is Rebirth is moving units like that.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by LuigiTheKing

Why are you guys surprised to see Free do so little and Wayne do 300k? I don't get it. Its like some of you are completely oblivious to reality.

And even though BP3 isn't selling as much as Vol. 2 [consider that we're in a different age now]....it might just be one of his biggest album to date. The publicity he received with this album was insane. I know a ton of people that don't listen to much Hip Hop but LOVE this album [my girlfriends obsessed with it
laugh.gif
No ones surprised.

smh.gif

Like dude said some of you are just oblivious to the workings of record sales. Wayne could ejaculate on a blank disc and move units.

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

Originally Posted by LuigiTheKing

laugh.gif
No ones surprised.

smh.gif

Like dude said some of you are just oblivious to the workings of record sales. Wayne could ejaculate on a blank disc and move units.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
I know that's why it's wack. I'm not oblivious to it, I'm aware of it, and that's why I hate it.

I feel it, it really does speak volumes about where we're at in 2010. It's sad that the majority of hip hop fans (the guys who post on message boards, check blogs daily, etc) aren't even the ones buying records.

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Rebirth wasnt that bad. I didnt pay for it but it wasnt that bad.

I'm sure it wasn't, I was just making a point. I've heard the production is nice.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by jerseymizzle

[table][tr][td]--[/td][td]39[/td][td]GUCCI MANE[/td][td]WARNER BROS.[/td][td]14,777[/td][td]--[/td][/tr][tr][td]STATE VS. RADRIC DAVIS[/td][/tr][/table]
didn't this come out a while ago?
Yes
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom