CDC issues rules to mandate H1N1 quarantine

What will be, will be.

Don't let the fear dictate how you live. That's all this is: FEAR.

you damn conspiracy theorist believe everything.
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

-sarcasm--sarcasm--sarcasm--sarcasm--sarcasm-

believe? its actually happening.... this is not a question of believing or not.

there are advertisements and promotions for this vaccine in EVERY city in the country. Massachusetts intends on making it mandatory, followed by other states.As i got on a flight the other day, they had a booth right there, in the terminal, with people administering this vaccine! its just OD if you ask me.

stop being so close minded and open your eyes. the government is asking us to inject our bodies with harmful substances, and im not for it.

and superbly, im not by any means letting it dictate my life, its just an observation about what may potentially occur in our society.
im no extremist.

Dang that's crazy . I went to the CDC's website and the home quarantine and facility quarantine letters for Iowa are there.......

i got pissed when i heard about mass making it required......im a ma & ca resident and go to school in neither of those states so who knows if they'dget me

but now? nationwide?

yeah, @@#% that.

ive been sayin it but 2010-2012

I just know there is gonna be some crazy stuff goin on in the world

stay tuned NT

Oh well. Whatchu gonna do about it? Spread Youtube links? Yeah, some peeps will become informed, but it's not enough. This is the same country thatelected GW TWICE. And then the so-called liberals of this country elected a man who they really thought was gonna change the nation
laugh.gif
. Wall St. and Big Pharma run this nation, and Obama gotta kneel to them. I'm sorry to say, but there is little hope here. You might want to save yourselves from the potential stress and move somewhere like Costa Rica or Sweden where people are less likely to fall for the okey doke.

Thats crazy. I cant imagine there being a quarantine in this country. Its just shocking to even thikn about something like that would happen
smh.gif
smh.gif

Hopefully it doesnt come down to this.

So which company is producing these vaccines? I'm trying to come up on that pharmaceutical money
pimp.gif

Or is it just the CDC making it?

I don't plan on taking this garbage. Any Metal Gear fans in here? Think nanomachines, very similar concept.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by DJ bana

stop being so close minded and open your eyes. the government is asking us to inject our bodies with harmful substances, and im not for it.

im no extremist.
Ok Im Militay, so im owned by the government. They gave me this vaccine, they gave all us marines this vaccinne already. It wasnt a choice, but imdeffinately not gonna deny what people over the world want.... You think the governments gonna make me take it so it can kill me quicker?

You Are an Extremist...

you think the governments gonna kill us all with some vaccine?
roll.gif

Its deadly substance...? haha It cant be worse then the ciggarettes or mcdonalds you consume

listen all you lil girls that are worrying about this...

SUPER DRUGS FTW
pimp.gif

Since i joined the military and have been taking there vaccines and mandatory shots you wanna know how many times i've gotten sick..?

ZERO times

Originally Posted by DunkNForce

SUPER DRUGS FTW
pimp.gif

Since i joined the military and have been taking there vaccines and mandatory shots you wanna know how many times i've gotten sick..?

ZERO times
I'm not saying you're wrong, but I can say in the time since you've joined the military I've gotten sick the same amount of timesas you. You know how many vaccines I've had?

ZERO
pimp.gif

my workplace is mandating all staff to get this shot, in fact, i believe all hospital staffs are required to take the shot...
i dont really see the big problem, free flu shot! =)

Originally Posted by DunkNForce

Originally Posted by DJ bana

im no extremist.
Ok Im Militay, so im owned by the government. They gave me this vaccine, they gave all us marines this vaccinne already. It wasnt a choice, but im deffinately not gonna deny what people over the world want.... You think the governments gonna make me take it so it can kill me quicker?

You Are an Extremist...

you think the governments gonna kill us all with some vaccine?
roll.gif

Its deadly substance...? haha It cant be worse then the ciggarettes or mcdonalds you consume

listen all you lil girls that are worrying about this...

SUPER DRUGS FTW
pimp.gif

ZERO times
so i take it you're fine with nationwide forced quarantines on the SUSPICION of having H1N1?

when an innocent and healthy person is dragged to non-existence let me know... until then think of some more #@#%%+!! to swallow

dunknforce- you're failing to understand bana and others' (including my) viewpoints.

we;re not saying this is some government conspiracy to control us or harm us, but we're saying that it should not be up to the government what we put intoout bodies, especially recently-developed vaccines which may or may not have harmful side effects or contain toxins.

ultimately, it should be a choice not a requirement.

Originally Posted by JOE CAMEL SMOOTH

dunknforce- you're failing to understand bana and others' (including my) viewpoints.

we;re not saying this is some government conspiracy to control us or harm us, but we're saying that it should not be up to the government what we put into out bodies, especially recently-developed vaccines which may or may not have harmful side effects or contain toxins.

QFMFT!

im just saying stop worrying, it aint gonna kill you.. its FREE

If its gonna keep you healthy and might fight some deadly virus you dont want it???

your all ridiculous.
People in other countries would be standing in a line miles long.
were americans, we know how to take everything forgranted....
no body knows what its like to have to boil water to brush there teeth or anything,
we rather make up some crisis about some mandatory flu shot that not everyone is gonna be required to take...

you think there gonna give this shot to everyone ???

Like i said earlier, when someone healthy and innocent is quarantined i might give you guys some support, until then
pimp.gif

enjoy your worrying

Originally Posted by Da Doc03

Originally Posted by JOE CAMEL SMOOTH

we;re not saying this is some government conspiracy to control us or harm us, but we're saying that it should not be up to the government what we put into out bodies, especially recently-developed vaccines which may or may not have harmful side effects or contain toxins.

QFMFT!

You went to Kindergarden & Elementary school, correct? So I assume that you (or your parents) didn't have a problem taking the shots that arerequired of you before you first enroll one. Since every child in the U.S. is mandated to go to school for a number of years, it means that you have to getthose shots.

You don't? You don't go to school... you get taken away from your parents, given to someone who will follow the law, get the shots, THEN go toschool.

I highly doubt you were screaming "FIGHT THE POWER" in your training pants back then, but all of a sudden that is just a distant memory when thiscomes up.
laugh.gif

In case you think i'm lying: http://pediatrics.about.com/od/backtoschool/a/05_shots_school.htm

sure, and i totally agree, i've had many flu shots in my day.

however, the H1N1 vaccine contains: mercury, squalene, thimersoal, and diseased animal flesh (african green monkey kidney cell lines) . A normal flu shot maygive you flu like symptoms after a dosage, but there are UN confirmed documents that consider the H1N1 virus as a bioweapon, meaning it may actually give youthe disease or turn you into a host- i dont really want to put that in MY body.

Do as you will to yours, and judge me for questioning our governments basis of this nonsense, thats fine. but if you think the government is always looking outfor our best interest and would never jeopardize it's citizens, ha.... think again. the government is not as flowery and defensive as you're making itout to be
roll.gif
. There is good/evil and negative/positive to everything inthis world, both morally and scientifically. How can one think the government does not partake in anything wrong? just look at our economy, that is a result ofour oh so great government. thats right, alwaysss looking out for our best interest.

and i know some smartass is gonna say "well move somewhere else," my point is not to bash our government, because anywhere you go there is corruptionof some sort. im simply making a statement that opens up another range of ideas, stemming from very obvious news sources.

im just saying that the sound of quarantining the entire country for refusal of this vaccine seems a bit odd to me, thats all.

Back
Top Bottom