nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

http://blogs.cdc.gov/publ...s-101-zombie-apocalypse/

I posted their zombie apocalypse survival kit on the walking dead thread.

they forgot to include guns + ammo....c'mon.

What's all this hype about zombies anyway?

I've been seeing it on shirts and posters and almost everywhere.
Seems ******ed to me.

"when there is no more room in hell....... The dead will walk the earth" night of the living dead

I'm well over prepared with my training and I've already got my cardio down. Plus I'm fixin to be in the military this Septemeber mane I'm ready.

Originally Posted by Return Of The Mac

Originally Posted by jordan23dotcom

"when there is no more room in hell....... The dead will walk the earth" night of the living dead

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]Dawn of the Dead[/color]
Both actually

Originally Posted by kangaroobombs

What's all this hype about zombies anyway?

I've been seeing it on shirts and posters and almost everywhere.
Seems ******ed to me.

I share the same sentiments.

Lol @ the RE plants.

You all realize that the CDC is doing this to capitalize on the prominence of zombies in current pop culture so as to promote families coming up with disaster preparedness plans and putting together kits?

A zombie-preparedness kit/plan would come in awfully helpful in light of another more likely disaster (earthquake, tsunami, hurricane, tornadoes, blizzards....alien invasion).

Originally Posted by timbo109

You all realize that the CDC is doing this to capitalize on the prominence of zombies in current pop culture so as to promote families coming up with disaster preparedness plans and putting together kits?

A zombie-preparedness kit/plan would come in awfully helpful in light of another more likely disaster (earthquake, tsunami, hurricane, tornadoes, blizzards....alien invasion).

stephenhawking.jpg

Back
Top Bottom