CDP 18

Hey guys newer member here but I just made some awesome pickups got DS CDP 6's,8's, and 18's. I'm a young guy 21 so to me the Jordan 16-18 have the most sentimental value I balled in all those shoes. My ? Is for anyone that has the 18's do they need broken in or something? My pair is extremely difficult to get you foot in and I feel like the more I have to struggle with them the more they are gokna crease up and look like $h!+

Originally Posted by jsfeen304

Hey guys newer member here but I just made some awesome pickups got DS CDP 6's,8's, and 18's. I'm a young guy 21 so to me the Jordan 16-18 have the most sentimental value I balled in all those shoes. My ? Is for anyone that has the 18's do they need broken in or something? My pair is extremely difficult to get you foot in and I feel like the more I have to struggle with them the more they are gokna crease up and look like $h!+

loosen up the laces

happens to me on the AJ 1 hightops

I don't have  CDPs, but I have the og leather and suede ones. The suedes tend to be rougher and less pliable. The leather is one of the best balling shoes I ever had. 

Back
Top Bottom