CDP 4 Promos?

I noticed a lot of ebayers and local craiglisters are selling AJ 4s from CDP, but they're saying they're the promo edition. What does that mean?

Where are all of these promo 4s coming from? Are they legit?

FAKES...

no really they are. every single person who replies to this thread will tell you the same.

Stay away from those bro. Better wait till next year they might re-retro it. Fingers crossed

I need some promo air mags
nerd.gif

This has been discussed at length.

Those that are in the know are aware of their creation as gifts/display for pre drop giveaways to notables etc.

Those that say otherwise are speculating.

Those are the facts.

I look forward to the inevitable responces and thread locking.
wink.gif

apparently they are "super fakes", made with authentic/high quality parts but unauthorized by nike.

someone on here is selling a size 9 on the size 9 and under section

he told me he got it from a legit state side seller on ebay

but where did that legit seller get the shoe from ?

buyer beware

i knew these where fakes once the pics went up

I just realized that there's already a 10 page thread dedicated to this topic..mods should lock this one up.

On a side note, ISS members are saying these are legit, so this one is a tough one for me.

its like morons selling 2011 concords on ebay and saying theyre legit. had one clown on ebay (ebay id redinfrno) with a nice size run of 2011 concords then telling me theyre legit since he got them from a relative working at nike hq. im like you idiot do you even think sit back and think how stupid your story is as if your relative would risk his job to give you a bunch of concords that arent scheduled to release in 3 months so you can sell them on ebay.

Fake
even if they are from "the original manufacturer", it's still fake if it's not approved my Nike. 

I heard that there were a limited amount of promo 4's released , most already been sold out on online stores . So the abundant amount on ebay and craiglist can't be official .

Originally Posted by firmePORvida

I just realized that there's already a 10 page thread dedicated to this topic..mods should lock this one up.

On a side note, ISS members are saying these are legit, so this one is a tough one for me.

WELL THERE YOU HAVE IT. THESE ARE CONFIRMED REAL.
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom