CDP 4s.. how are they restocking?

If JB/Nike didnt give the green light, imo they're fake.

The quality on most retail releases are already questionable as it is. Why would I want something made in a rush, after hours.

by definiton they are bootleg, which equates to fake in my book & definately not real by any stretch

nike might not even care, who knows, may be just another way to keep paying workers low wages on the books
this new wave of bootlegs over the past couple of years has messed things up
and yes, it was only possible because of the low quality of the authentic pairs to begin with

Originally Posted by Franco23x

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by 1C3M4M

Sum1 answer this
they're this....which is not fake, if that was da case, da entire katrina jordan series, da all white jordans, da red looking ones, would all be "fake" because they were all made via a promo run
Grey Market and Unauthorized shoes article
best explaination.

da word "fake" isn't suitable for em...they're made with da real materials...its like calling a lab made diamond fake because it isn't

mined from da ground.

Nike allows the grey market to occur because they outsource everything from factories to sourcing of materials to independent contractors so that they are not liable for the employees conditions. All Nike wants to do is avoid bad publicity and lawsuits regarding to employees bad treatment in the factories, thats their only concern. If they order a supplier to source enough materials to make 500k pairs of Concords , there is nothing stopping the supplier from sourcing enough for 750k pairs, selling the extra 250k worth of materials to whoever who can then put it together in the same factory Nike contracts or a different factory.....

People dont realize Nike does nothing other then order materials from suppliers and then hire a factory to put those materials together....Nike doesnt produce or make anything directly themself at this point for the liability reasons.

Because of this they open themselves up to these problems. Its no coincidence that all of these shoes leak into the grey market at the same time the production dates begin on the Nike authorized run. That is because all the materials have been sourced and ordered at that point. Air Randys clear toe Concords were an early run that Nike changed, and he also put in some fake carbon fiber as well on them. This is the danger that some of the grey market shoes can have some fake parts in it if they dont want to pay for the real part (carbon fiber is the most expensive material on the shoe). The later leaked pairs of the Concords were all identical to what will hit stores for the most part. Cut open any of the midsoles and you will find an official full length Nike Air Sole unit in them, even Randys early pairs.

With Asian websites selling in larger amounts to US customers, the problem is only going to get worse and become more of a headache for Nike in the future

These ain't gray market sneakers. They are 100% fakes. If you were dumb enough to waste your money on them please stop trying to justify it and pretend they're real.

Originally Posted by Franco23x

they're this....which is not fake, if that was da case, da entire katrina jordan series, da all white jordans, da red looking ones, would all be "fake" because they were all made via a promo run
Grey Market and Unauthorized shoes article
best explaination.

da word "fake" isn't suitable for em...they're made with da real materials...its like calling a lab made diamond fake because it isn't

mined from da ground.
Horrible analogy.
It's more like a replica Shelby Cobras you see old dudes driving around. They look real, they sound real yet they're worth a fraction of what a real Shelby costs. Point blank if Nike didn't authorize it it isn't real, just like you can have a replica Shelby, looks nice but at the end of the day it's not real.

Plus diamonds made in labs aren't worth as much as genuine diamonds. A real jeweler or appraiser will not value a lab made diamond as much as a genuine diamond. If you go to flightclub and give esco one of these suspect early release Jordans, he'll straight up deny them. FCNY don't even take any early release anymore.

Just like if you put a replica car up for auction you'd get laughed at by real collectors.

Ninja, if the word on all these restocks and early releases are true (I know it's hard to come to terms with because a TON of respected collectors have even copped from these sites over the years and that's a lot of fake shoes) but....

Man the whole market is absolutely saturated with fakes "unauthorized" gray market releases. If you can live with bootleg shoes (if you like that label more) then fine, more power to you but I'd rather spend double, triple or even more buying from FCNY or Rif or what have you knowing that they're legit if I couldn't land a pair waiting in line. I'm beginning to be skeptical of a lot of traditionally "legit" websites as well, even some NTer owned websites (I'm not going to name any names) but all of these (and I'mma be politically incorrect right now) Chinese owned websites are hella suspect. All of them (I'm even worried about pickyourshoes, yeah I said it).....

Got me looking at the whole game crooked right now. 

whoa whoa whoa how are we comparing a replica car to a shoe that is made in the same factory?

If we are going to use a car analogy lets be fair, it is like getting a car that was unauthorized to be made, but yet made in the same factory. I call it a steal, as long as it is the same materials, same mold i would just call them stolen.

Originally Posted by 4318MichaelJohnson4318

whoa whoa whoa how are we comparing a replica car to a shoe that is made in the same factory?

If we are going to use a car analogy lets be fair, it is like getting a car that was unauthorized to be made, but yet made in the same factory. I call it a steal, as long as it is the same materials, same mold i would just call them stolen.

laugh.gif
 However you want to construe the situation dog, hope that makes you sleep better at night. Me? I don't want anything not authorized by Nike themselves in my collection. By definition those items would be fake. If Nike only authorizes a certain amount to be made any amount made after a quota is filled is illicit and not reviewed by Nike. That leaves the door open to people mixing genuine Nike materials with fake materials. I mean once these molds and whatnot fall into the wrong hands anything is game, you're not getting an item approved by Nike themselves. 

Originally Posted by 4318MichaelJohnson4318

and at what point do you tell yourself "yo these are just sneakers"

bottomline is i know what fake liquor store jordans look like, too classify these as "fake" would be to grossly generalize exactly that these are...if they're grey market sneakers then it makes em FAR from fake.

for da record, "replica" cobras use real ford engine, only thing that doesn't make em collectable is da fact that it doesn't have a matching VIM numbers...doesn't mean its any less cooler then a actual cobra.

Man yall kill me with this topic. Okay if these shoes are fake then STOP POSTING THEM! Fakes arent condoned on this site right? So stop posting pictures and info on these early release versions and wait till RD to see what these shoes look like. I mean they're not credible right? How r u gonna call a shoe fake but as soon as the 1st pics hit the net from AirRandy, MarqueeSole, VMIC, etc. yall post them immediately and debate on shape, colors, materials and everything else. But they're fakes tho right? So why even discuss what those versions look like if they're not credible. If NT decides that the final verdict (in yall eyes) on these unauthorized production shoes are Fake than yall will be crying bcuz there will be no posts or info other than the occasional sample or catalog pics that doesnt really tell u much. So where the mods at? Lets get to deleting some of these pages and threads with these "fakes" posted in it. Lets see what kind of response the NT community will have to that.

o and pardon my grammatical errors. It's early

dont get me started, the 4's are the best j's in my opinion......looking forward to getting another pair

Are the IVs in the 'CDP' black/red colorway dropping in 2012?  I know the Mars IVs are, but I hadn't heard anything about the blk/red

Originally Posted by ChicagoLDRS

Are the IVs in the 'CDP' black/red colorway dropping in 2012?  I know the Mars IVs are, but I hadn't heard anything about the blk/red
Most likely

I'm sure those claiming that CDP Promos aren't fake are the same cats that have a pair of these fake promos. I understand you guys trying so hard to convince yourself, and the rest of the world, that they're not fake. Fact is that they are.

I bought a pair of these promos and took them to RIF LA and Flght Club LA for comparison. They turned out to be high quality FAKES.

FAKE!!!! STAY AWAY FROM THOSE WEBSITES I LEARN MY LESSON WHEN I ORDERED AN EARLY PAIR OF CONCORDS.

I would just wait. I heard the Bred 4's will release Black Friday. The "Mars" 4's should release fall this year, I think. The release date for these 2 sneakers are question marked on 23isback.

I believe that it means 2nd half of the year.

Back
Top Bottom