CDP in DMP style...real talk..

Originally Posted by azhul23

What you think of this guys..just wanna know your reaction...Imagine the cdp-carmines+ bred XI's on a box...hehe

Imho: this two are the hardest to copped and the most sought after CDP J's..

i personally call them my CD-DMP...hehe Count Down-Defining Moments PAck..cause both colorways are worned by MJ himself...

Worned
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by yeerp

this post makes me wanna go check on my carmines
I did the same thing. Whats the over/under on how long you can keep these DS before they start to yellow considering how cheap the quality on theCDPs have been?

azhul23 wrote:
jeddahblaster wrote:

azhul23 wrote:
when you wear a shoe, it is supposed to kiss what ever you walked on it...Unless you guys wear it in your hands..lol

agree, on an entrance exam for niketalk forumers..and for the first question..."what does NT mean" All of you haters will answer" NIKEtRASH"lol cause all you do is trash TALK..and you dont get quite imaginative about The topic...and just have a plain real talk..on it

instead, you go beastin on some soles, making your comments Way off TOPIC..

Objectivity is teached at my school, at my home...I suggest you haters STUDY hard..lol

Do you want this happen to you?

i'll pay you if you can� do that to me...Chubaca...uuuhhhrrr
laugh.gif
�hate is the path of the darkside...my young Chubaca
roll.gif

Maybe you have a lot of money. But you cant earn respect from your fellow Nters. From NT Phils to JB they laughing at you because of your attitude. Amazinglyits came to 8 pages of this non-sense thread.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

jeddahblaster wrote:

Originally Posted by azhul23

jeddahblaster wrote:

azhul23 wrote:
when you wear a shoe, it is supposed to kiss what ever you walked on it...Unless you guys wear it in your hands..lol

agree, on an entrance exam for niketalk forumers..and for the first question..."what does NT mean" All of you haters will answer" NIKEtRASH"lol cause all you do is trash TALK..and you dont get quite imaginative about The topic...and just have a plain real talk..on it

instead, you go beastin on some soles, making your comments Way off TOPIC..

Objectivity is teached at my school, at my home...I suggest you haters STUDY hard..lol

Do you want this happen to you?

i'll pay you if you can� do that to me...Chubaca...uuuhhhrrr
laugh.gif
�hate is the path of the darkside...my young Chubaca
roll.gif

Maybe you have a lot of money. But you cant earn respect from your fellow Nters. From NT Phils to JB they laughing at you because of your attitude. Amazingly its came to 8 pages of this non-sense thread.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

respect is reciprocated to those who give respect...
laugh.gif
...thats why you aint getting anything from me..
roll.gif
your wonderinghow come no one ever cared to sms you when exclusives shoes drops from the nike reps in pi...Their answer ,those kind customers is our priority..that's whyi recieve mine
smile.gif
...and your right same money as yours, but totalydiffrent attitude
pimp.gif

i dont care for all of the haters like you
laugh.gif
your brain is disfunctionalanyway..one more thing i aint that rich, your just quite poor
roll.gif

@all
cdp 6 and 11 is the topic dmp inspired

what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even closeto anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God havemercy on your soul.

How do you store your J's in the Philippines. I saw one dude from there that had ds 99' V's and ds white/cement 4 retros that crumbled and themidsoles pretty much exploded just sitting inside the box? From the humidity i guess but i just wondered

Dukedude31 wrote:

what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.
the message is for jeddahCHUBACLAblaster
laugh.gif
, and you wont getthe message clearly, unless you read topics from PI, his hate for me started there..cant blame the guy...he has a crush on me of some sort...
laugh.gif

@haters
remind me to give a special award for the best in grammar..
laugh.gif
.you guysare way to busy correcting your grammar and probably had google'd it first before posting...lol
roll.gif
you can gang up on me all you want..i dont care...
laugh.gif

@polkasquare
imbicle
laugh.gif
speak in english...your on an int'l. turf of NT
laugh.gif
half shell coconut is still inn...only electrictype fool some call it floorpolisher
laugh.gif

@mh602
1st my carmines are not DS, but my j's are inside my room facing it 5meters away is the aircon..

I wasnt referring to the carmines, i know they arent ds. I just wondered about your older J's if youve had any problems like the other dude with themholding up over time in that climate

Back
Top Bottom