CDP Jordan 13 or Playoff 13?

lookwise, playoffs.. they both cool though.. cdps are a little hard to come by so maybe get those if u gettin em at a nice price.. coincidentally i just put up my extra pair of playoffs on cl
grin.gif

lookwise, playoffs.. they both cool though.. cdps are a little hard to come by so maybe get those if u gettin em at a nice price.. coincidentally i just put up my extra pair of playoffs on cl
grin.gif

Go with the CDPs. I actually like the white/black colorway more than the playoffs.

Go with the CDPs. I actually like the white/black colorway more than the playoffs.

Both are 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Playoff's > CDP but not by  much

I say get the CDP 13's Since the Playoff's just drop n won't be to hard to find later on

Both are 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Playoff's > CDP but not by  much

I say get the CDP 13's Since the Playoff's just drop n won't be to hard to find later on

I personally like the Playoffs more, though I have the CDP and not the Playoffs. On the other hand, the CDP's are probably worth more. The CDP's are more difficult to obtain due to them being released over three years ago, and you had to buy a pack in order to get them. It was also in He Got Game so it's kind of iconic in that sense.

I personally like the Playoffs more, though I have the CDP and not the Playoffs. On the other hand, the CDP's are probably worth more. The CDP's are more difficult to obtain due to them being released over three years ago, and you had to buy a pack in order to get them. It was also in He Got Game so it's kind of iconic in that sense.

Cdp 13 because they look quite authentic
To the og white/black-varsity reds.
The playoffs/asg 13 2011 retros have
minor color changes as the lightgrey
Outsole lining between the herringbone
Pattern is just red and the hologram
on the sole is not goldenyellow
But neonyellow with a green stitch
Like on the white/blacks.

Cdp 13 because they look quite authentic
To the og white/black-varsity reds.
The playoffs/asg 13 2011 retros have
minor color changes as the lightgrey
Outsole lining between the herringbone
Pattern is just red and the hologram
on the sole is not goldenyellow
But neonyellow with a green stitch
Like on the white/blacks.

playoffs look way better. One of my top 3 j's. Goes with anything.

But damn, $160 for some CDP 13's? Great deal!

playoffs look way better. One of my top 3 j's. Goes with anything.

But damn, $160 for some CDP 13's? Great deal!

if it was solely based on looks then playoffs but since you got a deal go for the cdp

if it was solely based on looks then playoffs but since you got a deal go for the cdp

CDP's do hold more value than the playoffs since they came out 3-1/2 years ago. But look wise...definitely playoffs in my opinion. It is difficult in most cases to get a pair of DS CDP's for a good price while you can get a pair of playoffs for a decent price.

CDP's do hold more value than the playoffs since they came out 3-1/2 years ago. But look wise...definitely playoffs in my opinion. It is difficult in most cases to get a pair of DS CDP's for a good price while you can get a pair of playoffs for a decent price.

Back
Top Bottom