Celebrities.. Do you think they NT? Vol. Curious Cat

Originally Posted by wHo NicE as HiM

far east movment, clinton sparks, rob kardashian, diggy, just blaze, wale, kudi, ye, sean, mac miller ...i'm not sure if they hang out in the general but they're on nt for sure.
pac div, dom kennedy, kendrick lamar, lil b..and kreyshawn, lil debbie and v nasty (lurkers)

i'm tired those are just the ones i know off hand..

how do you know?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Spidermachine916

far east movment, clinton sparks, rob kardashian, diggy, just blaze, wale, kudi, ye, sean, mac miller ...i'm not sure if they hang out in the general but they're on nt for sure.
pac div, dom kennedy, kendrick lamar, lil b..and kreyshawn, lil debbie and v nasty (lurkers)

how do you know?
nerd.gif

laugh.gif

It's funny to me how sure some people are. Especially with the lurker tags n whatnot... Maybe they're hackers? Reading IPs?

I was just thinking about this the other day.. i'm pretty sure there's some more... prolly just lurks.. 
nerd.gif

I'm convinced Joe budden lurks, bow wow, Chris brown, curren$y/wiz, wale, fabolous....seems like their shoe games are spot-on with whats relevant to NT. I'd also say foamposites caught fire in the streets after NT started hyping them up, the other site wasn't even discussing foams until the coppers came out.

how do you know?
nerd.gif

yea word, kreyshawn really? i wouldn't expect her to lurk even...
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by sreggie101

how do you know?
nerd.gif

yea word, kreyshawn really? i wouldn't expect her to lurk even...
nerd.gif

I think he directed some of their videos, put them on maybe?

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

Childress? Proof?

nerd.gif

I haven't seen him post here in a minute but dude used the site to find shoes in his size, he posted in S&T a couple times but I don't remember anything other than that.

Back
Top Bottom