~~~~| Celebrities Rockin Heat (Fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. IV | ~~~~

im in the south (atl) for almost 20 years and never heard one of this guys "classics".....guess atlanta is not far enough down south

then again im old

oh, can someone post the nicekicks celeb/************* pics for these cats that want celeb photos.......i mean thats where the majority of the pics seem to come from unless sckid finds some more classic shots

tumblr_o76z1pQ8Gn1qe523oo1_1280.jpg

Last edited:
my library on my phone alone is the rap/hip-hop definition of diversity

just a few on my phone
View media item 2038832View media item 2038835View media item 2038839

purposely not showing the 20 handfuls of Gucci tho :nerd:

When you don't like their artist they try to accuse you of being a lot of things. I'm glad you proved him wrong

Now slap yourself for not having Jay-z in there
I've got his discography on my pc. don't care for it all that much tbh besides like 10 songs.
nas>Cam'ron>jay
*shrug

oh, can someone post the nicekicks celeb/************* pics for these cats that want celeb photos.......i mean thats where the majority of the pics seem to come from unless sckid finds some more classic shots

This. So much truth in this statement. Repped

Bum ahh Rudy Gay. His gear always been better than his game. Was once my favorite college player, smh.

All those fits are fire though. I like 2chainz fit

As a resident "old cat" i just have to say when it comes to music its different strokes for different folks. Whats "hot" to one person or region may not be "slappin" or "wavy" in another. And sometimes it takes time to warm up to a new sound almost like shoe hype. I mainly listen to 90's era music cause thats the music of my youth and the music that triggers some of my fondest memories. Every generation has its own sound which for some people make it hard to except anything that isnt what they are accustomed to.

As for Kodak he a ZOE and thats all I needed to know. SKRT SKRT SKRT

As another old cat
I think this lil Duke guy of whom I just learnt of a few posts up........ Looks like a younger hotsauce .

Hotsauce is almost 40. Smh

Kim used to be the truth looks and lyrics wise....no matter what they say will always be one of goat rap songs

Back
Top Bottom