~~~~| Celebrities Rockin Heat (Fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. IV | ~~~~

Im not familiar with ny fan bases but is that hat popular?

Like i know a sox/cubs hybrid wouldn't fly in chicago

Saw Jay at Barclays a couple years ago. Think it was his first show ever there. Had no gripes with the setlist whatsoever.

Drake's outfit is nice. Liking the wallabees, but his random tattoo placement is awful. Looking like a navy shipmate out here

Im not familiar with ny fan bases but is that hat popular?

Like i know a sox/cubs hybrid wouldn't fly in chicago

I saw it around years ago. It's slowly coming back, I've seen a few people with it on recently. Not sure who's making them now.

manzielparty.jpg

WTT was a phenomenal concert... even though i wish they performed murder to excellence

blue print 3 tour was live too...

saw hov at summer jam too

Blueprint 3 was dope, trey songz was a wack opener though and I remember HOV and jeezy going back and forth

MCHG was dope because it wasn't any extra's just HOV up there and timbaland DJing

WTT was the best

Last edited:
Blueprint 3 was dope, trey songz was a wack opener though and I remember HOV and jeezy going back and forth

MCHG was dope because it wasn't any extra's just HOV up there and timbaland DJing

WTT was the best
wale and cole opened up fro the BP3 show i went to

Unnmmmm what?

Jeezy had NJ and NYC rocking

What was awkward was having trey songz open

Last edited:
Dadhats are only worn by da tumblr lookin cats who definitely camped for life of pablo merchandise :lol:

Da polo joints Vado always worn has always been da acceptable exception.

This.

Outside of the polo low profile joint I'll rock 5 panels fitteds snaps beanies driving caps etc

I didn't even know the term for them were "dad hats" until people posted about them on here and I went on the karmaloop site to use some store credit and they had a section say something about new dad hats.

Back
Top Bottom