~~~~| Celebrities Rockin Heat (Fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. IV | ~~~~

:rofl:

I think people constantly misrepresent Pac's time in school, calling him a "ballerina".  He went to one of the best art schools and dancing, drama, poetry, etc. was all part of the curriculum. Him getting trained in the Arts doesn't take away from his personality.

Pretty much. Like I said, this ***** pac lived on Greenmount Avenue during that time. BSA is an exscape from that. Hell, google map Greenmount & 20th. That's the type of sht Pac had to go home to after school closed.

I've seen the commercials and that's a big *** boy. I wouldn't be surprised if he could **** some people up.

I've seen the commercials and that's a big *** boy. I wouldn't be surprised if he could **** some people up.

Me either :rofl:

Yo like 6'5. Look strong too :lol:

Lol according to some of yall theory Big Freedia hard too, he from Melph Projects out in uptown New Orlean. Lmao

And some of y'all think dudes ain't "real" cuz they went to art school :lol:

Last edited:
I was in performing arts in Middle School and High School. I know dudes who've gotten D-1 scholarships football scholarships and played percussion, trumpet, visual arts, painting, etc.

And dudes who acted hardcore, and are now strung out, or punks, and couldn't fight then, or now :lol:

Don't let these facades blind you

Future so delusional he probably thinks he can make love to a capsule of Percocet.
579145153cf4e871775190.gif

KD knows what's good! 
pimp.gif
 2Pac All Day, Everydayz! ​
 ​
My Favorite Krit Song​
 ​
 ​

Last edited:
Marlon been a sellout. Son USED to be the funniest, then he got real lame after Scary Movie.

Future is weak as ****. Dresses like a B and acts like one. **** him.

I don't mind getting legends tatted if they're done right. Just like the sports. Pac, Big, Nas and the rest of the legends had a serious impact on our lives.

Back
Top Bottom