Neymar

Soulja Boy

Von Miller x ? x ?

Willie Cauley Stein

*ahem*

21's fit is surprisingly tame in those special forces

Cam got a four loko endorsement?

Chad Johnson gave up on his NFL career and is now a moderator for KTT

Breezy makes those Bape pump fury's look dope, can't lie.

Conceited has made DB 8's his signature sneaker and he's rocking tech challenge 4's. Slowly becoming my fav sneaker cele...err...rapp....er.... conceited is dope.

Dexter Fowler with the lazy *** collar

Fab...we've seen that fit before

Fat Joe is really for the culture man. Those navy 16's are a work of art.

Jimmy showing his affinity for only wearing the most recent retros

JR looking for the Hennessy spout. Special Forces don't look great on everyone.

Quavo in those 18's :wow: when I smoked with them boys last week Takeoff was rockin the same fit :lol:

Michael Crabtree's mom took him to JC Penny and told him he could only get one shoe and he needs to get it a size bigger because he's still growing......

Neymar's Hypervenom cleats are very stylish. I could've been a soccer star :wow:

Soulja in wack Human Race's

Von Miller, DeMarcus Ware and Demaryius Thomas.....I've met Von Miller twice. Bruh is the biggest person I've met in my life.

Willie Cauley Stein's girl is cute.

*takes bow*

Oh, I forgot you need to be a studio gangsta with a bad liquid heroin or powder habit with tattoos on your eyeballs who promotes intraracial genocide in his mumble lyrics and sets prison industrial complex standard life goals for impressionable youth or someone who gets paid to throw around a ball for a living to be posted in this thread. 

Oh, I forgot you need to be a studio gangsta with a bad liquid heroin or powder habit with tattoos on your eyeballs who promotes intraracial genocide in his mumble lyrics and sets prison industrial complex standard life goals for impressionable youth or someone who gets paid to throw around a ball for a living to be posted in this thread. 

0 to 1000000000

yea cuz jason sudeikis fits that description perfectly 

The SF air forces do look good.

Issue is they are cut high and dudes trying to rock their jeans behind them.

If you let the pants fall over the top of the shoe they would look 1000 times better.

lebrons fit in them is kinda clean

Minus the neck on that sweater
Minus the black **** on that bomber
Any og new era baseball fitted

He be good

Those forces can be pulled off easy tho cats just doing too much

Dat biggie coogi
View media item 2229648
Clean
View media item 2229651

Extremely seinfeldish sneaker

Id cop the white blue teal if they retroed

I think this is a pe cw but could b wrong
Ol boy wit the triax too...where is that retro
View media item 2229652

Last edited:
Why keef chose a football padded shirt I'll never know, and those human race adidas are meh in any color that's not black or red imo

Back
Top Bottom