~~~~| Celebrities Rockin Heat (Fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. IV | ~~~~

I liked the Answer 6. Wasn't great but it was cool. 7 and on was awful though. 5 was the last good one.

It could have been a low hoop but the extra little hang and reach makes me think its a chair jump. 

Last edited:

CxkxFCdUcAAP20F.jpg
Seattle-Tacoma
pimp.gif

It could have been a low hoop but the extra little hang and reach makes me think its a chair jump. 

C'mon fam, it's a street 'ball film. They weren't asking Woody to climb up the side of the Empire State building while dodging gunfire from baddies on a helicopter. :lol:

2 Chainz x Lil Wayne

DJ Khaled

Aubrey O'Day

Conceited

Consequence

Curren$y

Dan Levy

Dave East

DJ Khaled

DJ Mustard

Erik Kynard

Fetty Wap

Jermaine Dupri

x Bow Wow

Juelz Santana

Meek Mill

Odell Beckham Jr x Von Miller

Orange Calderon

Rita Ora

Rockie Fresh

Skylar Diggins

Soulja Boy

T.I.

Victor Cruz

They just scream fad to me. I guess the appeal is the colors which is cool but they look like a loaf of bread on your feet. Like I lived through the Roshe wave already. Actually wearing some now.

Yeah he coulda put on some Tour yellow 4's and did his whole fit justice IMO

Completely disagree. Absolutely no need to match your shoes to your shirt. Trying way too hard and just looks tacky. Although the Tour Yellow's don't have as much yellow, it's a corny look IMO. Not saying do what Solja Boy was doing in the recent pics up there, but dudes lack creativity and come off lazy matching your shoes to your shirt (or other article of clothing). There's so many other options.

That's all. Matchy matchers feel free to disagree...all just IMO of course.

Completely disagree. Absolutely no need to match your shoes to your shirt. Trying way too hard and just looks tacky. Although the Tour Yellow's don't have as much yellow, it's a corny look IMO. Not saying do what Solja Boy was doing in the recent pics up there, but dudes lack creativity and come off lazy matching your shoes to your shirt (or other article of clothing). There's so many other options.

That's all. Matchy matchers feel free to disagree...all just IMO of course.
I feel like its all about subtle with colors. Yellow is a loud color and you have a big yellow pic of woodstock on your sweater. The yellow can't be unseen, even in your peripheral so as far as the shoes, you want it to complement what the most noticeable part of your outfit is if they aren't meant to be the most noticeable part of your outfit. Something with a touch of yellow would be perfect unless you're doing neutral colors like all black kicks or all white. Even an earth tone color like some wheat timbs would've went well with the sweater IMO. You couldn't do something like lightning 4's with that fit, you're evoking seizures everywhere you go. Of course, this is all for if you want to coordinate. If you don't care to "match" you could throw any sneakers on with that fit.

I dig it, I hear what you're saying.

To me "coordinating" is everything. Not matching on purpose is not my thing. It can look good, but the colors would have to work well together. I just think it's really grade school to match even if it's subtle as you are referencing. I would much rather go neutral on the shoes with a bright color up top.

the true answer to being matchy matchy or trying hard not to match lies somewhere in between the 2

IMO

putting artists like lil wayne and chris brown on the set is almost blasphemous.

for years damus have lived by the code of jumping you in and/or you having to earn your stripes/put in work to be down...

but the eastside MOB and fruit town put these dudes on without any of that? (no disrespect)

why?

being from inglewood, its a major head scratcher.

oh...

and...

lil wayne's shoes on the last page are awful (staying on topic)

IMO

Back
Top Bottom