~~~~| Celebrities Rockin Heat (Fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. IV | ~~~~

@Gordonson big Sean biting off me [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

lamekilla lamekilla I agree, nothing special about those joints, and the writing on the side of the retail pair didn't make em look any better

Or really a lot of those new "luxury" brands like fear of god, vetements etc

most air force 1 collabs are trash.

matter of fact i cant think of a recent one that is good.

stash was dope

google "air force 1 colab"

they are all pretty bad.

its a shame for a silhouette that has so much potential.

Last edited:
Let's not blow things out of proportion, some af1 Collabs which are fire include the busy ps, Dj Clark Kent joints etc.

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA, Sean wearing that Alp's shirt. In weak.

I loved the Supreme AF1 collab. I don't any anything Supreme, not really into them or their prices but the red and black pairs were so hard.

I don't really mess with lows so the Vlones do nothing for me.

most air force 1 collabs are trash.

matter of fact i cant think of a recent one that is good.

stash was dope

google "air force 1 colab"

they are all pretty bad.

its a shame for a silhouette that has so much potential.

The key to what your saying is recent.

what clark kent joints are nice?
View media item 2358394
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA, Sean wearing that Alp's shirt. In weak.

I loved the Supreme AF1 collab. I don't any anything Supreme, not really into them or their prices but the red and black pairs were so hard.

I don't really mess with lows so the Vlones do nothing for me.
I'm telling you son probably lurks here and seen the shirt and then copped it [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]
That or his stylist :lol:

The key to what your saying is recent.
Depends how recent, and somewhat personal taste. Tisci dropped a few years back and are clean. Those acronyms are out there but they are kinda cool, i mean the high top version not the zipper joints

Alp those Clark Kent joints are terrible. :smh: And I'm a big fan of Clark.

Turrible!
Nah man those are fire, kinda still need a pair at the right price, those and them nitro underground joints

the remastered af 1 highs are better than any of the hyped up joints that came out.

im talking bout the color of the month dc baltimore og colors.

they are just dope. no hype needed.

Depends how recent, and somewhat personal taste. Tisci dropped a few years back and are clean. Those acronyms are out there but they are kinda cool, i mean the high top version not the zipper joints

Personal taste indeed! Tisci tan colorway was decent but execution was garbage. Shape and overall look is doo doo. I'm from the golden era of AF1's so I'm biased.

Acronyms w/zipper were creative/different, but simply look garbage. And you like the high top Acronym joints better??? :lol: Actually, I'm not surprised though. You enjoy some......interesting things.

dog...all these air force one earf tone collabs....theyre garbage lol.

the supreme af1s....theyre garbage/hype

vlone....terrible cw

what the **** is dudes looking at lol

Personal taste indeed! Tisci tan colorway was decent but execution was garbage. Shape and overall look is doo doo. I'm from the golden era of AF1's so I'm biased.

Acronyms w/zipper were creative/different, but simply look garbage. And you like the high top Acronym joints better??? :lol: Actually, I'm not surprised though. You enjoy some......interesting things.
Yea they intentionally used a different shape on em cuz that's what tisci wanted and they're aight but I'm not going crazy over them high acronyms, made some change off them and didn't even think of keeping one

And yea supreme af1 are hypebeast magnets, took plain *** colorways and slapped a supreme branding on them joints

Back
Top Bottom