~~~~| Celebrities Rockin Heat (Fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. IV | ~~~~

funkmaster-flex-during-press-conference-for-best-of-both-worlds-jayz-picture-id104924815

How lame is it that cole is getting ridiculed for just being himself and rocking a typical chill and run errands fit

its a t shirt sweats and jordans...people do too much

has it ever occurred that when you really getting money you dont feel like you have anything to prove

Last edited:
How lame is it that cole is getting ridiculed for just being himself and rocking a typical chill and run errands fit

has it ever occurred that when you really getting money you dont feel like you have anything to prove
He's sitting courtside at a sporting event. Not running to CVS to grab a stick of gum

He's sitting courtside at a sporting event. Not running to CVS to grab a stick of gum

J cole looks like he hasn't bathed in months...

boo hoo he didnt wear versace button down and gucci loafers to a summer league game

let that man do what he wants...his paper straight he got a good chick presumably and a daughter...who does he still have to get fresh for if thats not what he wants to do [emoji]127998[/emoji]‍♂️

so what are y'all saying

he doesn't get "fresh" enough for you :lol:

@ 20:45

get off that man **** :lol:

Last edited:
Coles fit is almost no different from James Harden or CP3s a few pages back :lol:

I saw another pic of the fit....and the tee is whiter/crispier and the jogger sweats looked cleaner.

Dude was chillin. You can tell he does try to sell that "Everyman" look though. But this time, he was summer league basketball watching attire :lol:

If we posting summer league content someone lost the videos when NT took over at least

Man I don't even know what ur opinion is.

You out here going all hard in the paint Xpac tombout if you ain't down with us I got two words for you.

Cole fit was trash the end. No one slandering is life

:lol: the sentiment wasnt just that the fit was trash it was that he was somehow "trying too hard" for just having a chill fit and not giving a **** about trying to dress like migos or some **** lol

i just wanted to know why but i guess thats caping so lets move on lol

:lol: the sentiment wasnt just that the fit was trash it was that he was somehow "trying too hard" for just having a chill fit and not giving a **** about trying to dress like migos or some **** lol

i just wanted to know why but i guess thats caping so lets move on lol
you know everyone is a stylist on this thread, just like almost everything is heat

naw i rather look like my fit lookin like Jet grind radio graphics than a skid row resident.
Lol, it's the glasses and the jacket at the same time that buries the fit. Should have left one behind, but he went for the homerun. I'm giving joe a pass and saying his wife dressed him.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom