~~~~| Celebrities Rockin Heat (Fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. IV | ~~~~

Well it says a lot about your fashion sense (You don't have one). Dude, who I bet looked down on Reggaeton, and then was diggin that ''Despacito'' song. DAMN Hypocrite. Hopping on the band wagon (how pitiful), at least I've been with this genre for a min now. I'm passionate about this genre, and if I take heat for it on NT, So be it. But atleast I'm being myself.

How good/popular the song is has no relevance to how a fit is. How are you even correlating the two? :lol:

“Fly”

B3871A04-C175-416F-8A7A-C1A1E9B46B48.jpeg

Camron with his upcoming reebok dmx run 10s
fw17_dmxrun10_camron_95910036-jpg.jpeg

fw17_dmxrun10_camron_95910013-jpg.jpeg

Robert Kirkman of the walking dead wearing carnivores
26619241359_9a8fb16e7f_o.jpg

Dave east
20171115_013425.png

20171115_013853.png

20171115_013448.png

20171115_013508.png

20171115_013556.png

Bella hadid
20171115_013935.png

20171115_013950.png

"
The DMX Run 10 “Cam’ron” is the latest collaboration in a longstanding relationship between the Diplomat captain and the iconic athletic apparel company. It features a blackout colorway, pony hair on the tongue, and a tilapia scale-pattered inlay on the upper to pay tribute to the Harlem rapper’s favorite meal. The pony hair is a nod to his iconic fur coats, which were a staple of his wardrobe during the height of Dipset mania in the early 2000s. As further acknowledgment of Cam’s illustrious career, the shoe’s DMX cushioning system sits on an icy blue-and-purple outsole designed to evoke the colors of the cover of his 2004 album, Purple Haze, with a metal badge on the tongue highlighting his “Killa Cam” nickname.

The Reebok DMX Run 10 “Cam’ron” will be available as of Cyber Monday (November 27) for $200 at Reebok.com and select retailers worldwide. "

Tilapia tho lol?

$200, yeah I'm good. Won't go near them. Not a huge fan of the new pony hair look either but these look real clean.

Hahahaha Hahahaha id hold off on the cams.

His last collab dropped in price from like 160 to 60 after almost a year.

Those carnivores up there sheeeeeeeesh

I remember igot my for 20$ at the outlets like 5-6 years ago

That's just not true, man.

Oh really? Stop lying, tell me, how before my posts, someone posted a pic in which Young Dolph is clearly wearing the same sweater as Bad Bunny. It's the same yellow Gucci ''Blind for Love'' and wolf wool sweater, in Bad Bunny's pic it catches the back of the sweater with the wolf on it.

In the Young Dolph post it's the front of the sweater where it spells out ''Blind for Love''. At the end of the day, they're both wearing the same sweater. But you and other folks aint feeling it if a Reggaeton/Latin Trap artist rocks it.

My other posts it includes timbs, Reebok Questions, Gucci, etc. But like I said before, you aint feeling it cause a Reggaeton dude is rocking it. How hypocritical, you hate on these Reggaeton artists outfits, but I bet you be diggin the ''MI GENTE'' and ''DESPACITO'' songs.

Last edited:
c flyness c flyness does this ALL the time. In every thread :lol:.

He found a way last year to flood early 00s Latin music for weeks...in a thread simply about early 00s nostalgia. Mods had to tell him to take it to the Reggaeton thread.

https://niketalk.com/threads/how-was-the-early-2000s.570155/page-60

Dude is wild eccentric. Some of his posts are appreciated....but man, it's overwhelming at times.

Hell, dude went on that DBZ jersey phase in this very thread a couple months ago. Eccentric as hell.

https://niketalk.com/threads/celebrities-rockin-heat-fly-gear-fly-kicks-vol-iv.642870/page-634

Oh really? Stop lying, tell me, how before my posts, someone posted a pic in which Young Dolph is clearly wearing the same sweater as Bad Bunny. It's the same yellow Gucci ''Blind for Love'' and wolf wool sweater, in Bad Bunny's pic it catches the back of the sweater with the wolf on it.

In the Young Dolph post it's the front of the sweater where it spells out ''Blind for Love''. At the end of the day, they're both wearing the same sweater. But you and other folks aint feeling it if a Reggaeton/Latin Trap artist rocks it.

My other posts it includes timbs, Reebok Questions, Gucci, etc. But like I said before, you aint feeling it cause a Reggaeton dude is rocking it. How hypocritical, you hate on these Reggaeton artists outfits, but I bet you be diggin the ''MI GENTE'' and ''DESPACITO'' songs.

Bruh, calm yourself all the way down. I didn't comment on any of your posts. I just said that wether or not people like the music, doesn't dictate their opinions of someone's clothing choice. Can it? Sure, because people tend to like what's affiliated in the ethos they affiliate themselves, but that's just not what happening here.

And since you decided to make wild assumptions off my taste based off a statement that dislike for music doesn't correlate to dislike of clothes, lets go there..

I think 90%, if not more of the stuff posted here is pretty bad. I come to this thread for the laughs more than anything. And wether or not something looks good or bad is based more on how it's worn as opposed to what is worn, something your feeble minded self can't seem to comprehend. The actual fit and proportion of the piece goes a long way imo and most people miss that. People like you think the name of the piece sets you apart when it doesn't.

I like a lot of these dude's music but think they look wack. Same goes for the rap music that I like or any other genre that I like. Dudes can look lame and still make good music, I can separate the two, Bruh.

Back
Top Bottom