~~~~| Celebrities Rockin Heat (Fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. IV | ~~~~

DUW1PchVoAEa1pG.jpg

I don't see anything wrong with Fabs fit. It's not the best. But its not the worst that ive seen. It's just ok. To keep it 100. I would wear it over anything most NT,ers wear/dress in lol. Don't get all pissed when i say this. But alot cats on here act like they're professional clothing designers. But i see alot people on here wearing oversized jeans (40-60 waist),with some type of limited expensive Walmart looking T-shirt (supreme,cough). While they thinking there really doing it.

Style is not based on who is wearing the most expensive/limited clothes. Look at most of these Rappers/Celebrities. Most of them are just buying expensive clothes and calling it a day. Style is how a person wears the clothes compared to how that person is built. Colors is a factor also. Some people like Fab can pull off the matchy look.

But don't talk bad about somebody else because YOU might not be able to pull it off because YOUR built different,or look different. I see people in here saying thats a young style. Not in todays era. Thats a youngins matchy style in the 80,s/90,s that there wearing. Most of these youngins in this era dress crazy. Looking like video game characters,literally. Everybody out here looking like an opp on Final Fight lol.Cats like Fab and Nas can pull that look off,because they dont physically look old. I get it though.

Most people in there 30,s/40 s have gotten older and are awkward looking or didn't age well. So they cant pull off certain fits. Jada is defenately over matching. Mismatching on purpose is just as bad. Ye dresses up so basic nowadays. That it would be hard to ever think he was once a trendsetter in the past. He dresses up really basic. It's like he wakes up. Puts on some sweatpants with a basic looking jacket/coat with his Adidas.

But don't talk bad about somebody else because YOU might not be able to pull it off because YOUR built different,or look different. I see people in here saying thats a young style. Not in todays era. Thats a youngins matchy style in the 80,s/90,s that there wearing. Most of these youngins in this era dress crazy. Looking like video game characters,literally. Everybody out here looking like an opp on Final Fight lol.Cats like Fab and Nas can pull that look off,because they dont physically look old. I get it though.
I was just playing Final Fight, I downloaded it on Xbox One.

Back
Top Bottom