~~~~| Celebrities Rockin Heat (Fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. IV | ~~~~

Oh ok. Nike is buggin.

yea i agree

i spend money on clothes and sneakers but i can't spend that much money on Nike clothing :smh:

i knew it was 250 also but I've never seen the new tech knit in person only online

Bert. Bert. is it worth it?

Last edited:
Never saw it in person, no places around here carry it and I don't have a Nike town in Michigan.

My buddy who's not into Nike saw the wind runner and thought it was amazing, dude went to cop and didn't see the price tag :lol:

No way in hell am I spending anywhere near that for a zip up. Hell even tech fleece at retail is over priced. Glad I got my 3 wind runners for like $50 a piece and they already shrunk so I can't even wear em anymore :smh:

yea i agree, i almost got nike tech pants the price was $100 then i put me back :x

Hopefully Lebron can help resurrect the 97's :smokin

Resurrect? All time Classic. It never went anywhere.

Just people is trending on this Jordan wave

Does Nike release them on an even remotely regular basis?

Are they on ID?

All time classic has nothing to do with the fact that Nike has put this model on ice for some reason when I need new pairs. In QUALITY color ways (Neon retro please).

Entiende?

Last edited:
I'm dying for an all gold pair of 97s. I still got the all silver pair from like 05 when they did that History of Air pack.

I never really cared for the '97's. They never reached the popularity of the 95's, 90's, etc, and I can see why. 
happy.gif

LoL yeah it's the Hyperfuse series.

I have all blue, all red, all orange and the silvers

Back
Top Bottom