~~~~| Celebrities Rockin Heat (Fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. IV | ~~~~

Yeah I’m watching the game just because of the shoes. I love this shoe and I feel like they have to crumble.

2F991F80-0296-4FD5-A264-A2C77EAAE023.png

Last edited:
Think before you post something, cause I dont post random cats. I post well known artists within the Reggaeton/Latin Trap world, if you havent heard of them, you're welcome.

The majority of the board not being into reggaeton doesn't make them random if they're applicable to the thread in some capacity.

Which, in reality, they are.

I don't listen to none of those dudes nor do I listen to or care about other cats posted from other genres or what have you in here but they still belong.

Last edited:
Dude thinking that Reggaeton is just an Island thing gotta be trolling, or must be living under a rock, that's like saying Hip Hop is just a BX/NY thing.

Dude thinking that Reggaeton is just an Island thing gotta be trolling, or must be living under a rock, that's like saying Hip Hop is just a BX/NY thing.
Come on dude you're only post those artist not to add anything to this thread but to make a pointless point as to say 'look these guys are doing it up also' and no one know's who they are but you and probably two other nter's ,posting one or two here and there,ok but you going hard and compaigning for it as if to say "....You don't know who they are,well I,jose and blankyblank do so that's all that matters" no it's not and the fact that I even have to type this that your throwing things off.

Reggaeton....let me post Chi-Chi Bootman,I liked his one song from 1998,no one ever heard of him?really aaww that's too bad.
I look at some of those when you post em and all I see are some dudes are trying hard to keep up,it doesn't look natural at all ,they extra'ed out like as if they decided to say "....This is what their doing in the states in ATL,as soon as we land we're going to clean out Tommy Hilfiger outlet" that's not a diss because their not the only one's.

Dudes really typing paragraphs over this ****......

How does it not add anything to the thread when they are in fact celebrities (as in they actually sell out shows and in the United States) and they're wearing fly clothes/kicks (as usually defined by this thread)?

And that's exactly what the thread is. What adds more to the thread....the pics or the complaints about them?

I'm waiting for the day some dude tells me I shouldn't post obscure 80's/90's rappers in sneakers in here (which I clearly have and no one said a word) because blah blah blah....

FOH :lol:

Strange to see people so uptight about diversity......

Bruh they random cats. :lol:

We aint in DR papa, nor is the majority of the board into reggaeton. So yes, in this topic, in this forum, in this website they are random cats.

celebrities rockin heat doesn't mean "only celebrities NT deem credible"

Nicky Jam and Wisin are the only Raggytone

if you dunno who bad bunny is in 2018 you just under a boulder.

Wisin is from da famous duo Wisin y Yandel (hello R. kelly burn it up?)

Zion is from da famous duo Zion y Lennox

celebrities rockin heat doesn't mean "only celebrities NT deem credible"

if you dunno who bad bunny is in 2018 you just under a boulder.

Wisin is from da famous duo Wisin y Yandel (hello R. kelly burn it up?)

Zion is from da famous duo Zion y Lennox

I already said I knew Wisin and Nicky Jam .
He posted Badbunny and Zion after I called him out , there were a few bums being posted before that . Pay attention

Back
Top Bottom