~~~~| Celebrities Rockin Heat (Fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. IV | ~~~~

There's actually nothing wrong with the games or nas fit, they look like normal everyday people.

But you're right, both are washed...... Musically
Nas washed  Musically?

Astaghfirullah!!!!

laugh.gif

Lol bro that's crazy stuff just got puff, snoop, nas, game and then Terrence J and ray j and his girl just coolin hangin out on Easter

'Ye and the Migos? I love it. Thug bridged that connection between the 2 of them. Ian Connor legit looks like he smells like spit. 
laugh.gif

Ray's girl, Princess is FIRE  in person. I have a funny story about her, well both of them. I bumped into Ray J like 2 months ago and he was with her and I was low-key giddy as hell when I met him. Dapped him up and he was showing mad love and I told him how he was a hero and how he needed to write a book because he gave the world the Kardashian's....the look that Princess gave me was demonic as **** 
roll.gif
Ray was like man "we'll talk about that another time" and skated off so quick 
roll.gif

Stolen..

If someone posted this gif in 2010 and told you this will be one of the top 3 hottest rappers in 2016, would you have believed it.....

No sir

No I would not have believed it

SO in conclusion........

"don't judge a book by its cover.........."

the GAY rapper is LIT

the homophobic comments in hip hop need to end :smoking (I'm not gay I just support gay rights)

:tongue:

Last edited:
dudes love nas on another level on nt

is thug really "hot"?...two years ago he was hot, but now he a regular artist

dudes love nas on another level on nt
is thug really "hot"?...two years ago he was hot, but now he a regular artist

Go to the yung thug thread and say he isn't hot :lol:
In some peoples minds he's bigger than future

Last edited:
Nas is gearing up for a return. I'm tellin ya. Esco ain't washed. Dave East done rejuvenated the man. He on his fly sht. Bout to drop some heat on us. His March Madness verse was :pimp:.

"Pick a city, I knock four of your baddest
16 chillin with Supreme Magnetic"

Nas is timeless.  The Illmatic/It Was Written/Stillmatic/I Am Nas, that is.  Life is Good was good though.  If he comes back and does a return I hope it's more the old Nas not the Nastradamus/Hip Hop is Dead Nas.  Fashion wise...Nas has always been on point.  He's always been on that grown man, business suit, gucci loafer type stuff.  

forgot to add...that pic is crazy.  Snoop and Puff.  To think, 20+ years ago, lives of people in those circles were lost over some BS.  

Surprised rob isn't jonah hill status anymore.
Surprised? Why? I can only imagine the cardio workout and burned calories you would get messing with a former stripper with those assets.

Last edited:
is it unacceptable to refer to something wack as being "Gay"????  I say this a lot so just wanted to know... old head here...

Back
Top Bottom