~~~~| Celebrities Rockin Heat (Fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. IV | ~~~~

These dudes really put on for Le Coq Sportif back then...
Screen Shot 2018-06-05 at 8.38.45 PM.png

LCS is always appreciated.

Anyone know much about Gola? I dunno much about them other than they're a UK brand. Found a pair in my closet a while back that my pops friend brought me from London years ago.

...y’all talking about jeans and bleach stains, yet dudes out here wearing fake dreads, weaves, hair pieces, purses...sharing joints that ya homebody done rolled up and spat on...

But we talking about jeans determining sexuality. But y’all supporting dudes with purses, hairpieces, and sharing blunts :rofl::rofl:

Boy I tell ya

im not the type to judge people's sexuality off what they wear.

i take it you think boys should wear blue and girls should wear pink?

Hold up, hold up... the only one judging sexuality is you and your comment. Nobody mentioned sexuality until you did.:nerd:

You're like that annoying dweeb in middle school everyone wanted to stuff in a locker. :lol:

...y’all talking about jeans and bleach stains, yet dudes out here wearing fake dreads, weaves, hair pieces, purses...sharing joints that ya homebody done rolled up and spat on...

But we talking about jeans determining sexuality. But y’all supporting dudes with purses, hairpieces, and sharing blunts :rofl::rofl:

Boy I tell ya

Dudes can’t roll up and smoke with their partnas anymore??? :stoneface: :stoneface:

You’re sucking the next mans saliva and oral fluids. Phuckouttahere. I’m glad I ain’t no smoker. That’s always been ‘omo to me. I don’t care how you feel

:rofl::rofl: at I don’t care how you feel. Calm down, man. I’m sure most people feel the same away about your comments.

Back
Top Bottom