~~~~| Celebrities Rockin Heat (Fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. IV | ~~~~

kanye-west-nike-air-yeezy-2-red-october-yeezus.jpg

5 years ago today. Man time flies.

To add to the Phil Collins posts

Can’t believe it’s been 5 years since RO’s dropped. Remember it like it was yesterday. Yeezus era Kanye was the last time Kanye was worth a damn

Better yet, you mean Baby Maine (Bigtyme Harlem hustler) crew/click ran him up out of New York to Atlanta Ga to become a pastor. Mase was smashing his baby moms, he finds out about it, then Both of their groups behind the scenes started beefing in a major way.

You can say Mase,s career/momentun made a short
stop/ending all because he smashed the wrong chick. All P is not good P. I got my flame outfit on, but what are the Blue shoes that Mase is wearing courtside, 2Chainz is also holding up a pair of the same shoes a few pages back. Sorry, but I've been out of the loop lately.

It's crazy how Andre dipped out of the game like he did. Him, Loyd Banks, and Nas are the anti social types. Got in, got what they wanted and bounced. They must don't like all of the extra (media stuff) that comes with their career choice.

Yea, I just found out they where Versace + 2Chainz reaction shoe. Them prices are OD though. Good looking shoe, especially the Blue low top version Mase is rocking, but $1,000 - $1,500 fresh out the store is way out of my league. I know resale is going to be crazy on them when pairs start to dry up in the future.

Back
Top Bottom