~~~~| Celebrities Rockin Heat (Fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. IV | ~~~~

Black Manta
yahya-20200303-0004.jpg
yahya-20200303-0001.jpg

Tribe called P-R-T
image.jpeg

Dat B-3 Shearling though. That piece puts all these weak *** Monclers and Canada Gooses to sleep
image.jpeg

Nobody appreciates a pair of super Timbs more than a cat who was in his 20's in the late 80's and early 90's and was in the trenches for real. Had middle aged dudes damn near try me for my pair
image.jpeg

Miss matched OG reebok pumps is a maniacal flex. Especially for a child. My folks laughed me right out of footlocker when they saw that tag. Wowzers
I went to an Elite Private school in thr Philippines. We were allowed to wear runners on the days we had PE.

Early 90s swag with our school uniforms were Jordans, Tag Heur Watches, and Reebok Pumps. Mind you, this was when we were Gr 2 - Gr 4.

The thing that people took from kriss kross was actually their hair.
My friend in grade 8 looked like the lighter skinned kid from kriss kross and he was absolutely prospering with the ladies at a level i didnt see again until my 20's. He may as well named himself daddy mack daddy but it worked

Yeah $teamy Clapton $teamy Clapton 'Kriss Kross' and 'Home Improvement' hairstyles were rampant in the early '90s. :lol: :lol: :lol:

^ dude stays on my nuts *pause*, what does he contribute with in here, nothing, just his corny trolling :smh:

Don't flatter yourself, I just don't like Reaggetone. The only thing that I have interest in is the women that shake their butts to the foolishness

Back
Top Bottom