~~~~| Celebrities Rockin Heat (Fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. IV | ~~~~

I saw them dry rot on shelves the retro before that. The few who did cop dyed the olive black. The shoe has a weird rags to riches history.

For real. I got a pair of those 9 Retros in 2002. The black shoe polish did it wonders

the 2012 retro release was a zoo.

1615328311724.jpeg
1615328364145.jpeg
1615328176637.jpeg

It’s plenty cats out here in their mid 50s who was never a pretty boy, and look better than ever.

Scottie is goin through it forreal

Joe owns his own sneaker store...Why's he selling them through Two J's/U.N.? :nerd:

He saw what he did with Mayor collector and messes with his story in how he end up here. I’m sure Joe has his own stash of kicks somewhere else that he may one day sell on his own. He only gave up I think 1200 pairs.

He saw what he did with Mayor collector and messes with his story in how he end up here. I’m sure Joe has his own stash of kicks somewhere else that he may one day sell on his own. He only gave up I think 1200 pairs.

I understand all of this, but it doesn't make sense to sell them when he could do it himself. Doing it himself would also benefit Up NYC in terms of popularity/traffic/revenue.

I'm guessing he just doesn't want to take the time to inventory everything, price everything, separate, etc. etc.

I understand all of this, but it doesn't make sense to sell them when he could do it himself. Doing it himself would also benefit Up NYC in terms of popularity/traffic/revenue.

I'm guessing he just doesn't want to take the time to inventory everything, price everything, separate, etc. etc.
Up NYC is a retail store, not a resell store. Plus, with how he got them backdoored from that Nike employee that got fired/sued, don’t think he wants to mess up that relationship with his store.

Up NYC is a retail store, not a resell store. Plus, with how he got them backdoored from that Nike employee that got fired/sued, don’t think he wants to mess up that relationship with his store.

wait a sec...what?!

So Fat Joe got some shoes backdoored from that West Coast resell kid?

Back
Top Bottom