~~~~| Celebrities Rockin Heat (Fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. IV | ~~~~

Amber-Rose-Booty-in-Tights--13.jpg

:lol: I'm not going to post the pics because Kobe is my guy and I'm a Lakers fan buuuut......

We already forgetting the LA Times photoshoot??? :nerd:

Kobe looks like a damn fool and those pics are hilarious but people act like he picked that out and wore it out. The magazine and their people picked that **** out for him to wear.

He looks like a moron but it's not that easy. You can't do a huge spread for one of the biggest magazines in the world and then tell them no. It's not that easy and that **** rarely ever happens. I agree, he should have said **** no but it's not like that.

what kobe was wearin for that MAGAZINE PHOTO SHOOT, v.s. what cam wears regularly to games...

kobe may have looked a lil foolish but what he had on never made me question his sexuality.

kobe wins.

kobe may have looked a lil foolish but what he had on never made me question his sexuality.

kobe wins.
Never had to question his sexuality. Always had his Denver escapades to fall back on...

You can tell Young Thug is tall simply by how short those 40 belows look on him.

what kobe was wearin for that MAGAZINE PHOTO SHOOT, v.s. what cam wears regularly to games...

kobe wins.
So you're questioning Cams sexuality based on what he wears to games?

Back
Top Bottom