~~~~| Celebrities Rockin Heat (Fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. IV | ~~~~

The people that wore Jordan's never watch Jordan play a day in their life...let alone claiming they're starting trends...
laugh.gif

Besides, if we going to solely talk about regional fashion...

What in the world have DC and Baltimore put on the scene.

...And please don't say Foams..or them ugly *** Nike Boots...Because nobody wears those boots but you guys

Wale is y'all only saving grace.

Seems like NYC, West Coast and South made huge impacts on urban trends.

Last edited:
The people that wore Jordan's never watch Jordan play a day in their life...let alone claiming they're starting trends...:lol:

Besides, if we going to solely talk about regional fashion...

What in the world have DC and Baltimore put on the scene.

...And please don't say Foams..or them ugly *** Nike Boots...Because nobody wears them but you guys

Wale is y'all only saving grace.

Seems like NYC, West Coast and South made huge impacts on urban trends.

Air Force Ones came from Baltimore. That's Nike's staple shoe....and one loved globally by everyone in this "culture".

That's enough.

Last edited:
How are yall still questioning our impact on the AF1 tho? Wavy posted the video. It's been a well known fact. Why do you think we get so many Baltimore themed ones?

Baltimorians do the New Balances heavy, too. If I recall

Yup. I mean a staple in our closets coming up in the early 00s was Foams/NB 990-993 or 574 & 498, Prada Americups, Nike boots, Jordans, am95 or some kind of BARKLEYS/90s Nikes.

Anybody really in tune with the city knows this.

The mid AF1 and reeboks are the only things i attribute to the south.

Sneaker wise.

Also basically any turf trainer with a strap.

^^^ it's just kinda interesting banter. I mean there's history behind how the hip hop fashion stuff used to travel between cities before the rise of the Internet. I mean, the fact that people were traveling 3hrs back and forth to cop kicks soley from word of mouth is dope.

Regional identity is important in this "culture". It's been lost. But I always thought it was cool to see how people dressed/talked/lived in other cities. To see the similarities and differences. Seeing trends travel gradually. That's dope to me.

Every region kinda had their own thing. And you appropriate here and there. Detroit with carriers, south with gold fronts/girbauds/tees, west with the chucks etc. Not having regional identity is kind of boring in my opinion.
true dat...agree 100%

Forgive them wavy. For they know not what they do or are speaking about lol I went to frostburg in western md and it was a bunch of DC kids up there. Rarely saw an outfit I liked. Mainly helly Hanson pants. TNF pants. Small marvel book bags on grown men. Big cuffs on denim. BOSS shirts lol. And beat new balances 992. All nonsense

Yup. I mean a staple in our closets coming up in the early 00s was Foams/NB 990-993 or 574 & 498, Prada Americups, Nike boots, Jordans, am95 or some kind of BARKLEYS/90s Nikes.

Anybody really in tune with the city knows this.
Yeah that's where the problem lies...Only in the city...No influence outside y'all hood.. 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom