~~~~| Celebrities Rockin Heat (Fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. IV | ~~~~

Fab's been killing these Diamond Turfs. Grail worthy kicks. Got me inspired to break mines out this weekend. :pimp:

Probably a come back for the 25 and under crowd.  I'm 32 about to be 33 so I choose to wear clothes that actually fit me lol.  I'm also not surprised that they would make a comeback...trends recycle.  I should have kept my Cybertek fit that Mase and Diddy wore in the Mo Money video  
roll.gif
I usually don't quote but man props on that cybertek reference. you sent me back down memory lane..lol..my boys and I thought we  were killing the game with the blue fit and the neon yellow fit..haha..

I usually don't quote but man props on that cybertek reference. you sent me back down memory lane..lol..my boys and I thought we  were killing the game with the blue fit and the neon yellow fit..haha..
roll.gif
Man I'm glad someone caught the reference.  I thought I was the man when I had the baby blue one and the baby blue NY fitted.  Once I got columbia's I thought I was untouchable. Lol.  I definitely showed my age by referencing that.  I remember when everyone was going crazy of the all red NY fitted because of that video lol.  

Back
Top Bottom