~~~~| Celebrities Rockin Heat (Fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. IV | ~~~~

Spike revealing to the world he's a lizard person because there's is no way he can have any genitalia.

I'm also about 90% sure he's rocking Royals. All the pics I've seen of him from that time frame he's rockin Royals :nthat:

Last edited:
2 Chainz

Alyson Felix

Chris Brown

Conceited

Curren$y

D Angelo Rusell

DJ Envy

Fat Joe

Juelz Santana

Kevin Hart

Odell Beckham

Orange Calderon

Patrick Ewing

Quavo

Russell Westbrook

Tinker Hatfield

In my opinion, ole school early 90's Pelle's>>>. They ***** on the newer styles. Recent rehashed hyped up similar stuff like the Supreme Uptown jacket can't hold a candle to these. 

Juelz Santana
Juelz Santana camped out? 
laugh.gif

roll.gif

Is that a Iceberg t-shirt I see Conceited wearing? I know Uniqlo do some similar ones because I have a couple of Disney shirts from them and I like them a lot.

Man.  I've said it numerous times in this thread but simplicity really is the way to go.  I'm older now and I'm looking at some of these outfits and I'm telling myself that I'm glad that I am not really up on the new trends.  A nice simple top whether its a t shirt or a button up, some nice denim/pants and shoes will go a real long way.  I can do loud clothing in spurts....I'm a sucker for all red shoes but if I do that, I'm not going to wear them with zebra pants, crazy printed stuff.....etc etc...Sorry for the old man rant lol.  

Man.  I've said it numerous times in this thread but simplicity really is the way to go.  I'm older now and I'm looking at some of these outfits and I'm telling myself that I'm glad that I am not really up on the new trends.  A nice simple top whether its a t shirt or a button up, some nice denim/pants and shoes will go a real long way.  I can do loud clothing in spurts....I'm a sucker for all red shoes but if I do that, I'm not going to wear them with zebra pants, crazy printed stuff.....etc etc...Sorry for the old man rant lol.  

Denim is played out now, at least according to someone in that true religion thread

Of course man, 99.9% of the world doesn't dress like the cats posted here.

Is envy a skinny fat joe, or is joe a fat envy [emoji]129300[/emoji]
Either way thats the best envy fit ive seen on here

Thought the exact same thing re: Envy and Fat Joe. I'm also surprised that Envy didn't try to tear the scrubs at the knees like the rest of his 'pants'.

Patrick from a different generation, he's looking mad uncomfortable in those pink Ewing Highs.

Back
Top Bottom