Odell Beckham

Pharrell x Katy Perry

Playboi Carti

Rockie Fresh

Terrance J

T.I.

Travis Scott

Last edited:
Fab tripping with the anklet/manklet, 21 savage tripping too. Can't be wearing ill fitting clothes with that physique

illphillip illphillip lol it ain't that serious bro

I just was up late the other night after work and caught their gangland doc so the two of them are in the forefront of my mind and seeing that post of Alpo seemed random af and that's why I said something about him being the man back then

don't get it twisted. I don't condone any of that and the amount of bodies he stacked for some $, his friends included is nothing to laugh at.

Jay too real man
Hov stans be like "Ayo son, my baby mother's cousin's roomate's barber's mechanic's grandmother lived in Marcy back in 88'. Jay was so rich off the dope game he converted a building in Marcy to a mansion with a private Olympic sized swimming pool and bar/lounge with butt naked female butlers who looked like Mariah Carey and all of Jay's dope runners who looked like Vanity from Last Dragon pitching crack rocks the sized of softballs, on god." 

Everyone Jay ran with said he was a low level dealer, not a kingpin. That's like a cashier at McDonald's claiming he owns a franchise. All of the rappers who did major dirt had to do time. Mac Dre did four years for his connection with the Romper Room plus snitching on himself of wax.

And if selling dope and killing people make you "real", call me fake as hell. Jay-Z is a rap legend, not a street legend. This is a fact that Jay stans can't refute. 

I just was up late the other night after work and caught their gangland doc so the two of them are in the forefront of my mind and seeing that post of Alpo seemed random af and that's why I said something about him being the man back then

don't get it twisted. I don't condone any of that and the amount of bodies he stacked for some $, his friends included is nothing to laugh at.

In all honesty to me it's Rich Porter, kid is still spoken on like he just died yesterday.

Hov looks like one of the koopa kids

They're an extension fad off of Nike Roshe Runs and are only being worn because Kany's name is attached to them but Kanye's name isn't as big as it once was.
Seems like his celebrity is bigger than ever.

Maybe it is for some.

The thing the dude is most famous for is flipping on his team.

you spelled Nicky Barnes wrong.

I didn't say he was the most famous snitch, but that it was what Alpo was most famous for.

If you from Harlem, it's the first thing you think of with dude.

Plus Nicky was more of a 70's dude. Po was more late 80's/early 90's. Which is my generation moreso.

Last edited:
lmaoo like how would you even get that detailed of a story

dude running that IG probably wasnt even alive when hawaiian sophie came out but he knows the 411 on who was DJing that night, where they stopped to get gars :lol:

From the horses mouth.

I'm sure it's embellished some. But it's not really that crazy of a story to me.

I saw on fb ppl commenting negatively on j cole outfit and ppl responding you dont have self love thats why yourr criticizing him lol..what they fail to realize is j cole is established he can literally afford to wear that outfit and still make millions the avg cat is going to be considered a bum and will have alot of resistance if hes trying to get ahead in life by the same people that are talking about you dont habe self love thats why you dont understand cole..i wear sweats all the time but theres nothing wrong with dressing nice..name brands dont matter its how you put you an outfit together..ppl just need to stop **** riding celebs

Last edited:
Lol what does self love have to do with pointing out that someone looks unkempt? Even a bum would have the tongue of their shoes straight, Cole just looks like he's trying to hard not to care instead of just doing him.

I think j Cole is doing him because he's been dressing like that for years, that's exactly how he showed up to all the protest

Last edited:
I love myself and i still think cole looks like hes going to the cafeteria after smokin a blunt in college

Back
Top Bottom