~~~~| Celebrities Rockin Heat (Fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. IV | ~~~~

Screen Shot 2017-10-14 at 10.34.12 PM.png
Screen Shot 2017-10-13 at 10.39.16 PM.png
Chris_Martin-edited_watermarked-feature-e1507878437264.jpg

Feel like I’m being redundant but, Khaled really think only wearing Jordan’s is suppose to have some significance?

Rick Ross went from offensive guard to cornerback
:lol::lol::lol:

Kanye's face plant from grace really hurts man.

Off white 1's are officially the "trying too hard to fit in" sneaker

Man where tf is it cold enough to be wearing all denim and ****ing fur coats right now.

Also Bieber looking like fat nicks little skinny crackhead brother.

Future reeboks doodoo

I can’t believe kendrick signed to Nike only to make some garbage *** Nike Cortez :smh: smh Nike desperate signing anybody they can. Should’ve just kept ye when they had him. Whole swoosh would be booming on another level

Its crazy how Kanye can walk outside dressed the way hes been dressing and cats still follow him. How many times is he going to wear those i just got finished painting inside of a house type of jeans? His new shoes are horrible. There a hightop orthopedic shoe on steroids. I dont care how many times him or Migos wear those homless,dirty,high priced looking shoes. That look will never appeal to me. Id rather walk around with socks or house shoes instead of what ive been seeing them. Basically these cats are losing there fashion sense. Or just straight up trolling these easily influenced sheep/fans/people.

Yeezy Boost 350 low cuts are the only decent Kanye Adidas release in my opinion. Everything else is trash from a style/casual standpoint. 750,s are traaaaaaaaaash. Looks like something uggs wouldve made for men. Him and Adidas dropped the ball majorly with the 950 M boots. Take the collar down to the 3rd or 4th lace hole above the ankle. From the bottom of the ankle to above the ankle. Give it a thick Brown leather design. That wouldve been way better. I dont see how fans or people into fashion are looking at him like hes still a trendsetter or fly. Hes officially lost fashion wise. Dude practically putting on Wal-Mart sweats with old looking orthopedic shoes with a goodwill jean jacket .

Talking about that looks good. I dont care how much his clothes cost. Im talking about the look of it. Kardashians kidnapped that boy and got him in the matrix.

Your defenately right about cats not trying anymore. Ive seen rappers literally just bite what another rappers wear. And basically wear the same fit from head to toe. Distressed jeans or either designer sweatsuites seems to be the go to fit right now. Nobody is trying to set trends right now. Hopefully itll change soon.

But it doesn't look like it. Fashion is like how the rap game is right now. Its like literally like how every region has bitten the Trap sound in some form or way. Originality is long and forgotten. Its like everybody is cool with just looking like clones in some aspect.

Its crazy how Kanye can walk outside dressed the way hes been dressing and cats still follow him. How many times is he going to wear those i just got finished painting inside of a house type of jeans? His new shoes are horrible. There a hightop orthopedic shoe on steroids. I dont care how many times him or Migos wear those homless,dirty,high priced looking shoes. That look will never appeal to me. Id rather walk around with socks or house shoes instead of what ive been seeing them. Basically these cats are losing there fashion sense. Or just straight up trolling these easily influenced sheep/fans/people.

Yeezy Boost 350 low cuts are the only decent Kanye Adidas release in my opinion. Everything else is trash from a style/casual standpoint. 750,s are traaaaaaaaaash. Looks like something uggs wouldve made for men. Him and Adidas dropped the ball majorly with the 950 M boots. Take the collar down to the 3rd or 4th lace hole above the ankle. From the bottom of the ankle to above the ankle. Give it a thick Brown leather design. That wouldve been way better. I dont see how fans or people into fashion are looking at him like hes still a trendsetter or fly. Hes officially lost fashion wise. Dude practically putting on Wal-Mart sweats with old looking orthopedic shoes with a goodwill jean jacket .

Talking about that looks good. I dont care how much his clothes cost. Im talking about the look of it. Kardashians kidnapped that boy and got him in the matrix.

This ain't old Kanye homie. Only thing pp copping are the shoes these days. The hypebeast dressing more like Migos, Uzi, and all the others.

Back
Top Bottom